Hi,
In COH1 you had the attack here and defend here button.
I miss that in COH2. When I play a COOP game with random people. I want to say
attack here or defend here.
I know if you play a strategygame you should use a headset. But if i play with random people.
Most of the time I dont see the chat messages. Could this be fixed?
Also if I press ENTER i would like to see the last 3-4 wroten messages.
tnx
Attack/Defend button + chatlogs
18 Nov 2015, 22:55 PM
#1

Posts: 22
20 Nov 2015, 08:36 AM
#2
Posts: 1605 | Subs: 1
+1
20 Nov 2015, 08:40 AM
#3
Posts: 881
There's a hotkey for viewing the chat log already. I believe it's the ` key, which is only available on US keyboards afaik. At least I've never been able to see the chat log on my danish keyboard layout...
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
122 | ||
|
|
|
16 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.489235.675+1
- 3.625365.631+4
- 4.711422.628-2
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
587 users are online:
587 guests
2 posts in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17135
Welcome our newest member, b52club1235com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, b52club1235com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM