Login

russian armor

British Tanks come out too early?

14 Nov 2015, 10:21 AM

This is what happens when you compare units in vacuum.

You need to remeber that UKF does not have good mid game vehicle and even 222 can give them huge beating because only option as you can countr is sniper + AT (AC :D )

They also have expensive infantry that is only good on defence and will loose to lmg grens util you 5th men or weapon racks.

They also does not have grenades until you research them.

Also until you upgrade to 5th man you are weak to double sniper strat or JLI spam.

British also have problems to counter double luchs.

So yes in vacuum they arrive early , but british will never be able to hold 1/2 of map agains good ostheer player . Yes OKW suck right now and need redesing but that is not british problem.

Also as OStheer you can push them of field by mgs (no smoke , weak close range infantry) or more squads and extended tier 1 because british does not have something like t70 whitch you must fear.

Also the suck at clearing building.
14 Nov 2015, 10:28 AM
Donator 11

I have experienced serious difficulties in 4vs4 when the Ostheer players decides to rush into Pz4s. The only real counter to that in that phase of the game is the British AT-gun, or that you get help from other allied players.
15 Nov 2015, 01:09 AM
Patrion 28

having used the cromwell some more and fought against it recently, the fuel cost might need to go up 5. the armour on the cromwell is certainly very weak but the gun still preforms just fine.

I have to disagree with this post. In late game the complete field is plastered with yellow crater holes and you can build green cover with your IS wherever you wish. IS have crazy vet and win against obers (green vs green cover) by a big margin when having 5 men & brens.
I don't see good players doing mortar or isg spam, since its not an issue to counter, as you can push usually players who go heavy on indirect fire away or go double sniper.

i actually played against a decent brit player who used IS since i made that post and i will have to revise my opinion of IS somewhat. they're definitely strong with the 5 man squad and bren and will certainly beat another basic squad if they have cover. they're still really vulnerable to AoE though and on certain maps you don't always have cover everywhere if you're trying to flank, which is a mark against them. with all that said, i think IS performance only shines if you have both brens and the 5 man squads though, making either single investment on IS generally a waste.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★