I love the Ice!

26 Jun 2013, 01:29 AM

Technically, bombing it...

26 Jun 2013, 02:05 AM
Senior Caster Badge

26 Jun 2013, 04:03 AM

Yup... ice can be unpredictable.

26 Jun 2013, 08:11 AM

I personally hate the ice im a pure german player and i hate the spammable mines from the rus players is freaking shit u cant afford this on the german side ur always starvéd on munitions and its impossible to always walk an pio with minesweepers with ur tanks. ok u can say dont drive over the ice but sometimes u have to do it to have chance to flank the at guns or the su 85s coz itsa impossible to face them
raw
26 Jun 2013, 08:48 AM

won a game yesterday due to the enemy being careless and inching his panther on ice while my mortar was nearby...
27 Jun 2013, 15:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2013, 08:11 AMNibbel
I personally hate the ice im a pure german player and i hate the spammable mines from the rus players is freaking shit u cant afford this on the german side ur always starvéd on munitions and its impossible to always walk an pio with minesweepers with ur tanks. ok u can say dont drive over the ice but sometimes u have to do it to have chance to flank the at guns or the su 85s coz itsa impossible to face them

The soviets are more versatile, but even then: putting a mine on the ice is a gamble for the most part, since the areas are broad (even the shores). I'd much rather place them on solid ground chokes.

Think there's mines on the ice? Use any form of indirect fire to clear em out. Panzerwerfers are especially good. If your opponent spammed mines, there goes all his munitions.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★