Login

russian armor

USF abuse alienating the majority of playerbase

6 Nov 2015, 23:26 PM

dude come on, u talk nonsense.

What are you a comp stomper 4-4 scrab?
There you go, the average social and communication skills of an USF player.
7 Nov 2015, 00:37 AM

i play all factions, we could just see my playcard.

probably too difficult for you as you have too much salt in yous eyes
7 Nov 2015, 01:45 AM

If we could see your playercard please.
7 Nov 2015, 01:50 AM
Benefactor 115

Any sane player recognizes that USF is a boring to play faction as it is ridiculously easy, no skills required, just Amove and win in 10 minutes.

Why don't you go play USF and just a-move your units for easy wins?
Go try that and tell us how it worked for you :snfDevm:
7 Nov 2015, 06:53 AM

http://coh2chart.com/ There goes your answer. Click on 2vs2 and 1vs1. And it's just started, it will get way worse in a few weeks. Any sane player recognizes that USF is a boring to play faction as it is ridiculously easy, no skills required, just Amove and win in 10 minutes. This is not fun for any side.

And you could improve your writing and English skills a tad, buddy.

As you can see I´m almost top 100 with all factions, so in higher skill level USA is not soo OP.
Main difference comes from games top 150 players vs others because top players does not play always agains other players from top 150. Yes USA is easy to win agains "bad" players because all yu need is to blob and rush stuart. But at better rank enemy will utilise his Mg´s better , will place tellers and will always have pak that time you have stuart. If he have micro to commad his 2 snipers USA does not have much chance agains this.

But i agree , agains OKW is use like behemoth and also USA need some changes to be less stronger.
I just wanna tell you that USA is strongr than axis forces but not unbeatable as you tell in this topic.

About my language skill i agree . I´m not a native speaker. Sorry , not all of us have the luck to be born in UK. (or USA , Canada , Australia,....)
8 Nov 2015, 08:14 AM

Yup, as a customer and CoH fan I deserve their respect and attention and I want to be able to enjoy the game.

The current balance situation is idiotic and can't be understood by any competitive player. Just look at HoS:RO2, that game is purely about skills, a perfectly balanced game with no bias and retarded concept. An FPS yep, but you get the idea.

Just find some friends and all go CAS. Spam fuel to munition transfer and cover the map with glorious stukas strafing and bombing so infantry and medium armor have to fall back or die and then roll in with schreck blobs and armor to deliver coup de grace
11 Nov 2015, 05:50 AM

Yup, as a customer and CoH fan I deserve their respect and attention and I want to be able to enjoy the game.

You don't "deserve" anything. This is what's wrong with our society; the culture of "the customer is always right". You imply that to enjoy the game, it has to go your way...guess what, this ain't Burger King, son.

Your thread is wearisome, and its topic is stale. Your rage, while amusing, is also mis-placed. I won't go into the details that others have expounded upon for you, because I'm assuming that, with all of your comments about poor language skills, you can read.

Your thread has all the classic hallmarks of someone who has gotten accustomed to easy wins playing Axis, and now is petulant at having to actually employ tactics and strategy.

Also, "yup", and "yep" are not words; but then, that's the average language and communication skills we can expect from a rage-poster. Trashing someone's written word on a forum comprised of international players is not cool. Albert Einstein once said, "if you judge a fish by its ability to ride a bicycle, it will go its whole life believing it is stupid". Try expressing yourself in Italian, Russian, Swedish, etc...and see how well that works out for you. Go ahead. I'll wait.
11 Nov 2015, 15:48 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to COH2 Gameplay
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 708
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #