Hi fellas,
I'm not new to the coh franchise but I am pretty new to online skirmishes.
I've only played a few 1v1 games and want to improve in my skills.
Just asking if there are any who want to help me to improve.
My timezone is gmt+1.
Cheers
Levve
Looking for an advisor/mentor
6 Nov 2015, 11:10 AM
#1
Posts: 9
7 Nov 2015, 12:32 PM
#2
Posts: 2454 | Subs: 2
Hi Levve!
I wouldn't mind helping you improve, and our timezones are the same. Just search for "-HOI- Yukiko" and add me. Then I'll see what I can do for you.
I wouldn't mind helping you improve, and our timezones are the same. Just search for "-HOI- Yukiko" and add me. Then I'll see what I can do for you.
Hi fellas,
I'm not new to the coh franchise but I am pretty new to online skirmishes.
I've only played a few 1v1 games and want to improve in my skills.
Just asking if there are any who want to help me to improve.
My timezone is gmt+1.
Cheers
Levve
6 Jan 2016, 12:30 PM
#3

Posts: 4314 | Subs: 7
Hi Levve!
I wouldn't mind helping you improve, and our timezones are the same. Just search for "-HOI- Yukiko" and add me. Then I'll see what I can do for you.
Yukiko . Dat grande mentor
EDIT: I can help you if you want to play games on highest level , hovewer I dont have time to review uor replays , so this will be yukikos job (we often help mentees together)
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
16 | ||
|
|
|
11 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518
Board Info
456 users are online:
456 guests
0 post in the last 24h
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Registered members: 76367
Welcome our newest member, Pctlizcb
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Pctlizcb
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
