Login

russian armor

2v2 is done

5 Nov 2015, 20:15 PM

Up to some point. In the worlds of CoH2 matchmaking, it means that there's a higher chance that MMR is skewed towards the faction with more players upon arming a match.

Note:
-Difference should be around 5 points, at most 10. What we have now is crap
-AT makes a lot of difference and i'll love seeing stats for it.

PD: i'm doing fine with the so called "Lostheer" with sniper play and skillplanes. Early on i'll rather have a teller than a LMG.

I've given up on trying to playing it seriously, have been pretty much only using inf doc etc. Spamming Osttruppen etc is certainly viable but frankly...nah.
5 Nov 2015, 20:49 PM

I'm around rank 60 with randumbs as ost in 2v2s and the only time I've felt helpless is when my teammate left.

Still the best mines, AT gun and hmg.

OKW on the other hand is garbage.

However I have to say that axis now requires more micro than before to stand up to riflemen and brits.
Hat
5 Nov 2015, 21:03 PM

OKW has no chance against Brits.
5 Nov 2015, 21:05 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 21:03 PMHat

You actually have 5-15 minutes to close the gap before the comet/churchills come in force. But yeah, if you let it get to the late game; the fuel UKF gets compared to OKW along with really nice tanks will kill you in the end.
5 Nov 2015, 21:50 PM

Don't twist words,u can't deny that volks are ur main core infantry so u have to build some because sturmpio alone can't do anything due to short range and cost,kubel 5 min unit,mg34 doctrinal and shit anyway.

well thats up to you but personally if i play vs a usf player id save mp for elite inf like falls or obers.
6 Nov 2015, 10:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 21:03 PMHat

wrong again. Using the appropriate doctrine/s will give you a fair chance against them, at least in 2v2s.
6 Nov 2015, 10:54 AM

wrong again. Using the appropriate doctrine/s will give you a fair chance against them, at least in 2v2s.

lolwut? Yea because OKW commanders are soooo powerful and appealing.
6 Nov 2015, 10:56 AM

Put 4 ppl with the same skill, allies will win 100% times.
6 Nov 2015, 11:12 AM

6 Nov 2015, 21:15 PM

Permanently Banned

yep this patch they do.

Just tried some 2s with a buddy. We chose to be Axis first. God what an uphill battle. Rifleblobs galore with bars and bazookas, supported by HE shermans and ISU 152 with conscript blob. Pretty much the no skill play you expect from Allied 2v2 players, but this was just lol.

Tried allies next, casual game, no worries, blobberino here and there, wipe some stuff, retreat, tech early and low and behold, gg.
6 Nov 2015, 21:47 PM

Is there a reason people are forgetting to build nebelwerfers to deal with blobs? invisible always penetrating rakatens can deal with armor and nebels if they get blobs, this works especially well in team games, not sure what the issue with allied blobs is, just punish them for it because it is a bad tactic.
6 Nov 2015, 21:53 PM
Patrion 14

Is there a reason people are forgetting to build nebelwerfers to deal with blobs?

There are no nebelwerfers in COH 2 but thanks for the flashback anyway :snfPeter:
6 Nov 2015, 21:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I've given up on trying to playing it seriously, have been pretty much only using inf doc etc. Spamming Osttruppen etc is certainly viable but frankly...nah.

Theres a difference between unplayable and not wanting to go meta.
6 Nov 2015, 22:03 PM
Patrion 310

yep this patch they do.

Just tried some 2s with a buddy. We chose to be Axis first. God what an uphill battle. Rifleblobs galore with bars and bazookas, supported by HE shermans and ISU 152 with conscript blob. Pretty much the no skill play you expect from Allied 2v2 players, but this was just lol.

Tried allies next, casual game, no worries, blobberino here and there, wipe some stuff, retreat, tech early and low and behold, gg.

What ranks of players were you against? Can't base balance judgement on randoms games if you have 0 clue what rank the guys you are playing are.
6 Nov 2015, 22:12 PM

I find it really immature that you shitpost in serious discussions although you don't play the game in the discussed mode. When was the last time you played several games as axis in 2vs2 random or at? It's over a month ago.
6 Nov 2015, 22:47 PM

What ranks of players were you against? Can't base balance judgement on randoms games if you have 0 clue what rank the guys you are playing are.

You say that like you mean you shouldn't balance around bad players :romeoPls:
7 Nov 2015, 09:57 AM

Well i can show u i'm right, take whoever u want to play vs me, i go allies with niedi and u will see that unfortunately i'm right
7 Nov 2015, 10:26 AM

Permanently Banned

Let us say their ranks were horrible and so are mine. Then why am I still able to see the flaws in such 'horrible' play, the flaws that higher ranked players are advocating as well?

7 Nov 2015, 12:20 PM

i had some random 2v2 as ost this morning. since t1 is broken i skipped it and tried mg spam, 3 pgrens, p4/stug. worked everytime:thumb:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★