Login

russian armor

Firestorm doctrine : the stuka offmap

1 Nov 2015, 11:20 AM

...??? this arty is very underwhelming its just a normal stuka barrage :facepalm: in circle and it does nothing the 100 muni incy barrage from stuka is much better.....my god this makes major arty look op :romeoBANG:.And it is supposed to be a pretty god end ability of the doctrine.
1 Nov 2015, 11:39 AM

1 1/2 years of waiting for new okw commanders and we get firestorm doctrine, probably the worst okw doctrine, even worse than elite armour.
1 Nov 2015, 11:44 AM

1 1/2 years of waiting for new okw commanders and we get firestorm doctrine, probably the worst okw doctrine, even worse than elite armour.

i think relic is like there no axis crybaby :*( so lets make allies op :snfQuinn: so no constant complaints on forums from allied crybaby :*(....relic plz dont equate quietness with peace :foreveralone::foreveralone:
1 Nov 2015, 11:50 AM

...??? what is this piece of shit arty its just a normal stuka barrage :facepalm: in circle and it does nothing the 100 muni incy barrage from stuka is much better.....my god this makes major arty look op :romeoBANG:.And it is supposed to be a pretty god end ability of the doctrine...?? relic i though u liked money:foreveralone:

Its ok, just comes in a little slow, and is to expensive to use more than once a game.
Only to be used if you lose your half-track or don't build because you convert fuel->Muni all game.
1 Nov 2015, 11:55 AM

i think relic is like there no axis crybaby :*( so lets make allies op :snfQuinn: so no constant complaints on forums from allied crybaby :*(....relic plz dont equate quietness with peace :foreveralone::foreveralone:

The forums aren't silent, they just ban anyone who calls them out on blatant favoritism.

(*note*- Forum moderators for official forums, not game developers, I would never risk a ban by insulting devs)

(*note*-forum moderators on COH2.ORG are amazing, and I'm sure you could get away with criticizing them without a ban, not that anyone should need to)

I like to write on their(relics) twitter, knowing they'll see it before they delete it.
1 Nov 2015, 12:49 PM
Donator 22

all okw off-map artys are kinda mehh, except the one from the scavenger doctrin. I except something more, for a 200-250 munition ability for a faction with less munition incoming.
1 Nov 2015, 12:52 PM
Patrion 14

It's no surprise feursturm is in direct competition with scavenge. Since they have similar late game abilities; but one shows to be more useful than the other in most situations especially since it has elite infantry to call in.
1 Nov 2015, 13:03 PM
Donator 11

Stuka off map can be dropped in base territory and whole offmap has AoE similar to stuka dive bomb, use it like you would the letter one. It my be tricky in 1v1 without recon and strafe but in 2v2 and higher it may help 2 players distribute the muni cost between them, it also gives ostheer ally opportunity to use commanders that have recon or strafe but lack stuka dive bomb.
1 Nov 2015, 13:18 PM

remember when people were complaining that okw dont have a way to kill howitzers
1 Nov 2015, 13:38 PM

It hurts just a little.

At least we got re-coup losses, so we can bring the manpower float from the 100's to the 1000's.
1 Nov 2015, 14:14 PM

Stuka off map can be dropped in base territory and whole offmap has AoE similar to stuka dive bomb, use it like you would the letter one. It my be tricky in 1v1 without recon and strafe but in 2v2 and higher it may help 2 players distribute the muni cost between them, it also gives ostheer ally opportunity to use commanders that have recon or strafe but lack stuka dive bomb.

remove the ability to call it in base sector (i think its a bug) as i think relic also said that no ability should be called in base
1 Nov 2015, 14:17 PM

remember when people were complaining that okw dont have a way to kill howitzers

...????? this ability cant kill a howitzer just like a stuka because it is the same rockets and number as stuka same damage and aoe profile the most it can do just kill some few models of infy or decrew a weapon
1 Nov 2015, 14:17 PM

all okw off-map artys are kinda mehh, except the one from the scavenger doctrin. I except something more, for a 200-250 munition ability for a faction with less munition incoming.

Hah. True my friend Imagine british super op abilities on off-map section. To counter british A=bomb (aka Heavy bombers) i would love to see V1 back from coh1, and buffed :D

Ah.. And if churchill can fckin deflect panthers shot in rear, then make KT uber armored., since when that bigshit was this good, it should be like in coh1, k not that bad, but smth in midle with that we had then and this we have now.
1 Nov 2015, 14:43 PM

Maybe its flares could get removed... but that would be extremely frustrating to play against. A cost reduction would also be ok.
1 Nov 2015, 14:48 PM

no the ability its self is shit it does so less and i mean its a end doctrine ability it should be a powerfull late off-map..i would like to keep the cost make it havey rockets of 380mm with damage and aoe profile as brits air bombs but with and increase the cost to 250
1 Nov 2015, 15:03 PM
Donator 11

...????? this ability cant kill a howitzer just like a stuka because it is the same rockets and number as stuka same damage and aoe profile the most it can do just kill some few models of infy or decrew a weapon

This may need some carefull testing. The off map rockets hit very close to each other so their aoe covers mid point many times, the spread is much better than in case of standard stuka barrage. So theoretically it should be able to destroy any howitzer and even brit emplacement but, as I said, it needs to be tested.

If it really cant kill a howitzer, then it should be buffed with more rockets in same time. It wont change a thing in its inf damage as it already anihilites any inf in AoE but this ability should counter howitzers imho.
1 Nov 2015, 15:15 PM

just make it a cheap 100 muni stuka barrage ( but the ability is nothing unique well its recycled by relic to cash in so thats to be expected)
1 Nov 2015, 15:19 PM

I tested the strike against AI in and outside their base and for 200 munitions the ability really does reliably wreck everything in 75-80% of the target indicator. Complete squad wipes and light vehicle kills, very consistent. Reminds me of US 155mm arty. I feel there is no reason to change it except for making it unable to be used in base sectors.
1 Nov 2015, 15:19 PM

probably the worst okw doctrine, even worse than elite armour.

+1
1 Nov 2015, 15:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Nov 2015, 15:19 PMHorasu
I tested the strike against AI in and outside their base and for 200 munitions the ability really does reliably wreck everything in 75-80% of the target indicator. Complete squad wipes and light vehicle kills, very consistent. Reminds me of US 155mm arty. I feel there is no reason to change it except for making it unable to be used in base sectors.

...??.....???..??? .....*checks previous posts...oh carry on !!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★