Login

russian armor

IS T H I S IT ???? (F* Y)

24 Jun 2013, 17:06 PM

Is this all we get with COH 2?

I mean common seriously I expected way more creative structure of how to choose a Doctrine like COH 1.

I really mis just the basic groupings like:

- Air
- Armor
- Infantry (is a bit there)
- Terror (information warfare)

First I was taking the stuff I have know as a pre order COH 2 gamer but deep inside of me I not feel well what is coming in some hours!

Why?

- The game is not balanced enough
- There are not enough different units (especially vehicles)
- Animatics are strange wooden building need terrible punishment to break down
(even a tank can't ram it)
- Troops can not ride on T34 a thing that really happened much in WW2
- Soviet AT gun is not strong enough
- Multiplayer maps miss thought put in
- BULLETINS are a joke

If you agree with me and want this:

- Sega releases a big fat PATCH SOON

Stop using bulletins at all and sign this petition so SEGA boys go program quick, ROME is coming in september so the programmer boys can do better than this and have time

I hope we get a patch soon
24 Jun 2013, 17:09 PM
24 Jun 2013, 17:16 PM
Patrion 14

no, i love this game, but you suck :)
24 Jun 2013, 17:18 PM

come on we need more quality and balance.. come on..
24 Jun 2013, 17:24 PM

balance thing is tottaly right and the doctrine system is not deep enough /especially the german one, which have no real game impact or can effectly counter russian doctrines
24 Jun 2013, 17:28 PM

Thanks nibbel. Finally someone agrees, the graphics might be good but game mechanics had to be WORLD CLASS

To maintain a strong position as RTS now and in future
24 Jun 2013, 17:33 PM

The problems with the commanders is that u have no real tech tree which u can skill waht u want at any time no you unlock a commander and ur done
25 Jun 2013, 13:23 PM

World class mechanics in RTS?
SC2 tetris ?
Doctrines and bulletins should not effect game much, so it can be balanced.
25 Jun 2013, 13:29 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

OMG YE THEY NO MECHANICS?!...
25 Jun 2013, 13:36 PM
Donator 11

And stop addressing it to Sega. Its Relic!
25 Jun 2013, 14:07 PM
Donator 11

Just because you're bad at this game, doesn't mean the game is bad. MVGame
25 Jun 2013, 14:13 PM

Thx for sparing me the effort of typing that Thrill! Also what are you complaining about OP? Russians being too week? XDXDXD
25 Jun 2013, 17:29 PM
Patrion 14

Soviet AT gun is not strong enough

I got to this bit and laughed so much that I stopped reading.
26 Jun 2013, 21:55 PM

I got to this bit and laughed so much that I stopped reading.

sorry OP but this made me go WTF as well.

should have read "6 man AT gun is not strong enough."

when you have an AT gun that doubles as arty and nigh impossible to kill because of the crew size, it's stupid. that and the german pak is so bad it makes me cry
27 Jun 2013, 01:18 AM

i'm just waiting until its $20
27 Jun 2013, 01:24 AM

Ya, that is all you get OP, not worth $60, that's for sure. I'm not even going to waste $20 on it, I'll wait for it to be bundled with other crap games for a buck!
28 Jun 2013, 06:42 AM

Supertron, 100% agree. It's sucks pretty much in comparison with original COH. Especially in units variation. Really hope Blitzkrieg Mod will appear soon.
28 Jun 2013, 18:25 PM

Allow me to answer the topic title: no.
There are more features on the way.

Is this all we get with COH 2?

I mean common seriously I expected way more creative structure of how to choose a Doctrine like COH 1.

I really mis just the basic groupings like:

- Air
- Armor
- Infantry (is a bit there)
- Terror (information warfare)

I think that the variations actually make the game more interesting in some regards. This is down to taste I feel.

Remember that you are very free to go back to CoH 1 as Relic made sure that it is still very much playable (automatches and some other features may be a bit off, but a fix is coming)

First I was taking the stuff I have know as a pre order COH 2 gamer but deep inside of me I not feel well what is coming in some hours!

Why?

- The game is not balanced enough

What is not balanced? If you're about to tell me that the Russians are UP.. well.. let's hope you won't.

- There are not enough different units (especially vehicles)

What on earth are you missing? The only things which I can think of which existed in CoH 1 and not CoH 2 are the nebelwerfers (not needed, we have enough artillery) and the FLAK. The other thing I can think of are the rangers, but there isn't really anywhere to place them I think.

- Animatics are strange wooden building need terrible punishment to break down
(even a tank can't ram it)

Tanks ramming buildings would be very OP. The moment a tank is on the field every single building becomes a massive death trap.

I've seen tanks rip apart buildings in a few shots.

- Troops can not ride on T34 a thing that really happened much in WW2

That is just fine. Riding on a tank is a horrible idea in a war-zone as it increases your chance at least a tenfold of being shot (by anything - including bullets). Besides, it would buff an already strong tank (okay penetration, ram and perhaps additional abilities depending on your doctrine? sign me up.)

Remember what I said that about calling Russian things UP?

Please compare it to the German one - 3 crew members and no bombardment ability. I believe it gains an ability, but that's later on when it actually gains vet. Heck, the Russian AT is even able to fight pioneers as long as they don't have flamethrowers and it can even camo given the right doctrine choice.

- Multiplayer maps miss thought put in

Debatable. I like some of the new maps, but Pripyat and a few other maps can go die.

- BULLETINS are a joke

And that's the way they're supposed to be. They are not supposed to be the OMGOMGOMGAMECHANGERS from CoH:O as that's what partially killed that game. They are supposed to be a very minor buff if you rely upon a very specific set of units.

If you agree with me and want this:

- Sega releases a big fat PATCH SOON

Yup. We need some patches for the campaign - frequent crashes. Also, nerf the Russians ;).

Stop using bulletins at all and sign this petition so SEGA boys go program quick, ROME is coming in september so the programmer boys can do better than this and have time

I hope we get a patch soon

Bahahahahahahaah, as if the comment about Russian AT-guns being too weak wasn't enough to make me laugh, you make sure that I do so here anyway - thoroughly. Do you seriously think that SEGA will care that after you've given them your money, that you will not use bulletins in the game because they are too weak? I honestly bet that they won't even check whether or not you do so. Also, the guys making the Total War-game are The Creative Assembly, not Relic Entertainment. You're also addressing this as if the "programmer boys" (if they were the same) had time for doing something else than making TW:R2.

OP is lol.
28 Jun 2013, 19:15 PM

Relic should have added more upgrades for the soviets they are just seem boring to play in the long run.

No tank upgun or Bar upgrade equivalent for soviets. I wish there would a fuel upgrade for conscipts that gives them Svt40 or T34/85 unlock/upgun.
28 Jun 2013, 19:32 PM

Relic should have added more upgrades for the soviets they are just seem boring to play in the long run.

No tank upgun or Bar upgrade equivalent for soviets. I wish there would a fuel upgrade for conscipts that gives them Svt40 or T34/85 unlock/upgun.

I'd like some diversification too but wanting upguns and bar equivalents... why not just play vCoH? It is not the american faction.

Conscripts are already incredibly versatile, in some ways more than riflemen ever were.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 28
Australia 19
United States 14
Russian Federation 10
Peru 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L