Login

russian armor

Is relic not able to test their own patches?

29 Oct 2015, 22:08 PM

Hey,

just startet a game with "cheat commad mod" to test out a bit while the servers are off. After a few secound i figured out that the stuka vet 3 is not applying to it, 4 has a enormous scatter even on mid range (fixed like intended) :facepalm: Flame AOE on the ground has also nerfed for no reason?

Relic please, after a month of waiting through imba meta and huge bugs u gave this to us? i bet there are much more bugs and glitches. I really ask myself why i was waiting for this patch so hard. :*(

to make a list, because it seems that there is more :lol:

- Stuka vet 3 does not applie(33% more range)
- Sturmtiger vet 3 does not applie to reduce the reload
- http://www.coh2.org/topic/43846/okw-stormpio-bug-flamer
- Holy Cow, decals are upwards down on the Hetzer http://i.imgur.com/B4XjLrS.jpg
29 Oct 2015, 22:13 PM

Flame damage was pretty ridiculous last time I played (pre patch) can't say anything about the Stuka though.
29 Oct 2015, 22:22 PM

Flame damage was pretty ridiculous last time I played (pre patch) can't say anything about the Stuka though.

bad feeling about flame damage immediately after seeing the relic's stream about flame hetzer

honestly I'm not even too surprised, considering that I'm dealing with the relic from vcoh, dow, dow2, COH2, jesus how much suffering ...
29 Oct 2015, 22:33 PM
Patrion 15

Invis'd the poll. The rest of the post is OK, just keep it respectful.
29 Oct 2015, 22:39 PM

Invis'd the poll. The rest of the post is OK, just keep it respectful.

maybe a bit, but to be honest did you ever enjoyed a patch? I like the game so much but i have always to expirence some huge bugs that are so obvious. :(
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 29 Oct 2015, 23:07 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Hey,

just startet a game with "cheat commad mod" to test out a bit while the servers are off. After a few secound i figured out that the stuka vet 3 is not applying to it, 4 has a enormous scatter even on mid range (fixed like intended) :facepalm: Flame AOE on the ground has also nerfed for no reason?

Relic please, after a month of waiting through imba meta and huge bugs u gave this to us? i bet there are much more bugs and glitches. I really ask myself why i was waiting for this patch so hard. :*(

to make a list, because it seems that there is more :lol:

- Stuka vet 3 does not applie(33% more range)
- Sturmtiger vet 3 does not applie to reduce the reload

Who needs testers when we've got you ;). Thanks for finding these, they've been added to our bug tracker and will be fixed in November. Oh, and it looks like stuka vet 3 is being applied, the UI isn't updating to visualize the new range but it does actually have the increase. Either way, it will be fixed!
29 Oct 2015, 23:29 PM
Donator 11

Rofl
30 Oct 2015, 01:29 AM

bad feeling about flame damage immediately after seeing the relic's stream about flame hetzer

honestly I'm not even too surprised, considering that I'm dealing with the relic from vcoh, dow, dow2, COH2, jesus how much suffering ...

Flame is meant to use against covered or garrisoned. Use flame hetzer to attack building mg and setup weapon.
30 Oct 2015, 02:21 AM

I didn't think we would be testers with pleasure,or did we?
30 Oct 2015, 09:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Oct 2015, 23:07 PMKyle_RE

Who needs testers when we've got you ;).

That's not what we want to hear, every patch we have the same issues - new bugs step forward to replace the fixed ones...
30 Oct 2015, 09:21 AM

Permanently Banned

That's not what we want to hear, every patch we have the same issues - new bugs step forward to replace the fixed ones...
I mean its not an issue as long as they are fixed shortly after in a hotfix, bugs resurface. What an issue is making the same mistake over and over and missing glaring issues liek flame hetzer pop cap being 16 and veterancy gain being pitifully low. Such glaring oversights.
30 Oct 2015, 09:22 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

He was sarcastic :p
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 30 Oct 2015, 18:12 PM
Developer Relic Badge

30 Oct 2015, 20:13 PM

This is a good time to point out that even when you are being disrespectful Relic is trying to make things better. The bugs are quite important to report, but can we do it was less sass? I like that Relic reads the posts, I don't want that to change.
30 Oct 2015, 23:26 PM

This is a good time to point out that even when you are being disrespectful Relic is trying to make things better. The bugs are quite important to report, but can we do it was less sass? I like that Relic reads the posts, I don't want that to change.

+1
31 Oct 2015, 00:52 AM

+2
31 Oct 2015, 01:05 AM

+3
31 Oct 2015, 01:09 AM

+4
31 Oct 2015, 01:26 AM

-1. Even if they are trying, it is not good enough. The end result is that we have to deal with gamebreaking bugs for weeks on end on a regular basis. Sarcasm is not appreciated on such a sensitive issue. In this instance, it is almost derogatory. Shame on you, Relic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★