Login

russian armor

Commander drop-ins

24 May 2019, 02:58 AM

You said "Sell the skins and useless bulletins - not the commanders", How do I sell any of those, I want supply coins so I thinking abbout selling some stuff, but I dont even know to sell anything please help me and say how.
24 May 2019, 04:07 AM

You said "Sell the skins and useless bulletins - not the commanders", How do I sell any of those, I want supply coins so I thinking abbout selling some stuff, but I dont even know to sell anything please help me and say how.

Tick the "Show Salvageable Items" box in your War Chest; this will show you which items can be swapped for Supply. Select an item you want to swap and click the "Salvage Item" box. It'll ask if you're sure you want to do it so, say "Yes" at that point and your item gets swapped for supply. I have swapped out skins for supply to "top-up" prior to buying new commanders with supply. It's a handy system but, there aren't as many Salvageable Items as you might think so, don't be disappointed if you can't get a new commander from scratch. You'll need to be close to having enough supply already.

Also, this is an old thread and the information provided by the players who've posted is a bit out of date. I've been playing for about 18 months (over 3000 hours) and I've never had a duplicate war spoils drop. The reason I had Salvageable Items was because, I received the WFA skins pack they gave away some time back. They must have fixed the system by the time I started playing, even though they do still tweak the parameters. I've received 5 - 6 commanders as war spoils but, I haven't had one drop since the last revamp. I've been getting plenty of supply though, so I'm on the verge of buying another one soon.

Best of luck with your endeavours; the right commander can be the difference between winning and losing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★