Login

russian armor

Commander drop-ins

17 Oct 2015, 12:48 PM

So I've 41h on record now for COH2. When the commanders are gona start to drop-in?
Do they at all? Can anyone report getting a comander as aftergame drop-in?
(How many h of MP you should play to even start waiting for them?)
17 Oct 2015, 12:55 PM

I got elite armor twice in triple drop a long time ago :foreveralone:

it's just luck to drop them
17 Oct 2015, 13:04 PM

How many h of MP you should play to even start waiting for them?

I have 2704 hours, and i'm still missing 6 commanders, already reached bulletin/inventory limit.

It's a rigged system. My most played faction has the most commanders missing.

Getting a non duplicate Commander drop is 100-400 hours.
17 Oct 2015, 13:09 PM

del
17 Oct 2015, 13:14 PM

Pray to rng god more :hansRNG:

You mayget 3 of then in 1 game , you may get one after month , you may nevver get some. Its all about luck its broken system.

Wait until chrismans when commaders have -75 % cost and then buy those who you want. I cant give you better advice :luvCarrot:
17 Oct 2015, 13:36 PM

Permanently Banned
I have Rifle Company 7 times, but I don't get any useful bulletins for USF, I only get duplicates :foreveralone:

I got Elite Armor 4 times, but I don't get any useful bulletins for OKW, I only get duplicates :foreveralone:
17 Oct 2015, 13:49 PM

If u want one, just buy it.. it is not a good idea to wait it to be dropped. It is pure luck..
19 Oct 2015, 06:20 AM

Pray to rng god more :hansRNG:

You mayget 3 of then in 1 game , you may get one after month , you may nevver get some. Its all about luck its broken system.

Wait until chrismans when commaders have -75 % cost and then buy those who you want. I cant give you better advice :luvCarrot:

I'll never ever gona buy this stuff. This is BS.
Sell the skins and useless bulletins - not the commanders lol. No one should get in these traps - u want all AAA games to be so, to pay for stuff witch already should be in the game in a first place?

Smells like EA....

If it wouldn't be a COH - i would think of my self as an idiot to even getting into this.
This s*** comes from mobile free games and belongs there.

Here's some oppinion on this I support:
19 Oct 2015, 07:03 AM

I have at least two of all commanders that can be dropped with 2200 hours played, I have bought most of the commanders and got the drop some time later but right now, I have 3 recon supports for USF which is one of the few commander I haven't bought

So it's just a matter of rng and hours played :guyokay:
19 Oct 2015, 07:05 AM

While I completely agree that paying to unlock commanders is ridiculous, just try be more polite stating what you think and your opinion will go farther :)

But yea, $ega is an awful publisher. Everything they publish is riddled with micro transactions (NBA 2k16 for example). They are following a terrible trend for short term revenue that many Japanese publishers are doing. Konami is getting out of "true gaming" market all together to chase after mobile games and pachinko. You can't argue the money isn't there, but whether or not it's a sustainable business model has yet to be seen.

EDIT: In fact, if you really want to get heard, this is the wrong place. Email $ega and relic directly. I have a feeling relic doesn't have much input on how the game is sold. When $ega saw how poorly CoH2 sold, they started to implement the micro transactions to beef up revenues.
19 Oct 2015, 07:16 AM
Patrion 14

I bought the Special Weapons Regiment for Brits and then got it dropped 10 hours later. :guyokay:
19 Oct 2015, 15:36 PM

While I completely agree that paying to unlock commanders is ridiculous, just try be more polite stating what you think and your opinion will go farther :)

I'll try :) Did not intend to be rude or something...
19 Oct 2015, 15:53 PM

Getting a non duplicate Commander drop is 100-400 hours.

Im missing like every commander because I starten after they Patches in war Spoils. For me it's 150 hours for a random commander
19 Oct 2015, 15:54 PM

i bought tank hunter and it dropped after i played a game. LOL
Now i use war spoil farming and got 2 OKW + 2 UKF within 100 hours.
Still farming the last UKF commander.
I think i will continue to farm the coming commanders as well.
19 Oct 2015, 17:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 15:54 PMpegasos
i bought tank hunter and it dropped after i played a game. LOL
Now i use war spoil farming and got 2 OKW + 2 UKF within 100 hours.
Still farming the last UKF commander.
I think i will continue to farm the coming commanders as well.

What are u talking about? What is "war spoil farming"?
20 Oct 2015, 15:42 PM

Not to mention, the commander drops right after you purchase the one you want!
20 Oct 2015, 17:36 PM

Wait until chrismans when commaders have -75 % cost

This +2

Because the drop system is as stupid as it appears completely erratic and broken. You'd have to have the patience of Job otherwise, and probably be older than Methuselah if you depended upon acquiring them by in game drops.

I've logged > 200hrs now and received one commander drop that I specifically recall. Nearly all my play time is auto. I may have had two c-drops, but forget if so because it was a frikkin' duplicate. My mate has had two c-drops, one also a duplicate. Forunately the one I do remember and probably why I do was a rare one I didn't have -OKW Scavenge.

And thanks Hector. Fingers crossed STEAM will discount all the Commanders at Christmas. When or if they do, I'll buy them at USD$1ea (AUD$1.70 to $1.75 each effective) at -75% off SALES. But SEGA ain't getting any more.
20 Oct 2015, 17:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 15:54 PMpegasos
i use war spoil farming

I couldn't get it to work in its current incarnation. The links and guide require updating both. Regardless what I tried, the 'no farmed war spoils for you' Gods just laughed at me.

Definitely the way to go if you can get it to work. Well done on your c-drop haul. Sweet.
21 Oct 2015, 01:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 17:40 PMWerw0lf

Well done on your c-drop haul. Sweet.

i got my last UKF commander yesterday. COH2 without commanders is tasteless, right ?
24 May 2019, 02:56 AM

I'll never ever gona buy this stuff. This is BS.
Sell the skins and useless bulletins - not the commanders lol. No one should get in these traps - u want all AAA games to be so, to pay for stuff witch already should be in the game in a first place?

Smells like EA....

If it wouldn't be a COH - i would think of my self as an idiot to even getting into this.
This s*** comes from mobile free games and belongs there.

Here's some oppinion on this I support:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS