Login

russian armor

Have JLI been ninja buffed?

17 Oct 2015, 06:24 AM

I've noticed that they seem to be a lot more potent lately. Like basically 1v1ing full HP riflemen in equal cover. I know that they can snipe with the death crit on the single G43 but I could swear that thw other three models are like Obers now.

Have they been buffed?
17 Oct 2015, 06:43 AM

realy? i dint know that..cause it lose to a single IS tho,
maybe i've mistaken, yeah i would like to know if it got that ninja buff or not,
17 Oct 2015, 07:09 AM
Patrion 14

No, they were always just that good at killing infantry the entire time. Hence why most people always picked scavenge. Not necessarily for the crutch ostwind incase you're falling apart. But for spamming JLI everywhere as they pretty much counter most units in cover/long range.

Plus, booby traps win games; I've had them kill entire infantry sections squad at full health and vet 3. When someone didn't run along with a minesweeper to capture points.

Edit: Oh yeah, I never asked this but I always wanted to know. What rifle stats do JLI use for their kar98ks?
17 Oct 2015, 07:28 AM

No, they were always just that good at killing infantry the entire time. Hence why most people always picked scavenge. Not necessarily for the crutch ostwind incase you're falling apart. But for spamming JLI everywhere as they pretty much counter most units in cover/long range.

Plus, booby traps win games; I've had them kill entire infantry sections squad at full health and vet 3. When someone didn't run along with a minesweeper to capture points.

Edit: Oh yeah, I never asked this but I always wanted to know. What rifle stats do JLI use for their kar98ks?

That's basically what I'm asking. Its like their kar98k profile is the same as Obers'. Combined with the snipe they seem a lot stronger now.
17 Oct 2015, 08:03 AM

17 Oct 2015, 08:03 AM

JLI have always been very strong.
17 Oct 2015, 08:49 AM
Developer Relic Badge

It's probably due to their durability with the 0.8 received accuracy. Unless you're up close they can be a pain to kill, especially at the higher levels of vet unlike PGs who will be fighting at the mid-short range where Allied infantry generally fare better at. And there's no Volk screen for those troops either.

It also doesn't take much for a model to enter snipe threshold. After 2 Kar98k rounds the model is at risked of being sniped and the G43 can still cause damage(16 per hit), if slowly due to its rate of fire.

And Lemon is correct, the rifle used by the other three are just Grenadier rifles. Here's the weapon they carry found in the Editor which is relatively up to date:

weapon\axis\small_arms\single_fire\rifle\grenadier_kar_98k_rifle_mp
17 Oct 2015, 08:55 AM

It's probably due to their durability with the 0.8 received accuracy. Unless you're up close they can be a pain to kill, especially at the higher levels of vet unlike PGs who will be fighting at the mid-short range where Allied infantry generally fare better at. And there's no Volk screen for those troops either.

It also doesn't take much for a model to enter snipe threshold. After 2 Kar98k rounds the model is at risked of being sniped and the G43 can still cause damage(16 per hit), if slowly due to its rate of fire.

And Lemon is correct, the rifle used by the other three are just Grenadier rifles. Here's the weapon they carry found in the Editor which is relatively up to date:

weapon\axis\small_arms\single_fire\rifle\grenadier_kar_98k_rifle_mp

Ok thanks for clearing it up. Maybe I just haven't paid that much attention to them before haha.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★