Login

russian armor

M26 Pershing performance discussion

16 Oct 2015, 17:11 PM

It will have copypasted stats from axis/allied tank X with the exception of having 1-2 values increased and 1-2 values decreased.
16 Oct 2015, 17:23 PM

If this is an historically accurate Pershing (IF. We all know CoH isn't a bastion of historical accuracy), then it would be pretty comparable to a Panther. Which, to be fair, is pretty good considering the Panther weighs and performs like a heavy tank anyways. The side armour was a bit better, and the 90mm could pack a better HE warhead, but otherwise it's not an uberdeathmachine.

If they went that route, it would make the most sense if it was built normally without a limit, and showed up in the Battalion Command building like the 'Easy Eight' does.

If they really wanted an uberdeathmachine they would've given us the T26E4 'Super Pershing'.
16 Oct 2015, 17:26 PM

If this is an historically accurate Pershing (IF. We all know CoH isn't a bastion of historical accuracy), then it would be pretty comparable to a Panther. Which, to be fair, is pretty good considering the Panther weighs and performs like a heavy tank anyways. The side armour was a bit better, and the 90mm could pack a better HE warhead, but otherwise it's not an uberdeathmachine.

If they went that route, it would make the most sense if it was built normally without a limit, and showed up in the Battalion Command building like the 'Easy Eight' does.

If they really wanted an uberdeathmachine they would've given us the T26E4 'Super Pershing'.

now that i would like to see especially when fighting against the Jagdtiger god that thing is a fucking big monster.
16 Oct 2015, 17:44 PM

I love how you do a thread about performance of an unit that we got no info how it will be (and no alpha doesn't count, everythin,g is a a matter of changes in alpha)
16 Oct 2015, 17:50 PM

now that i would like to see especially when fighting against the Jagdtiger god that thing is a fucking big monster.

I bet you had tears in youre eyes when russkis invaded 'murica in the wic Campaign :o
16 Oct 2015, 17:59 PM

I bet you had tears in youre eyes when russkis invaded 'murica in the wic Campaign :o

naw i say bring em on! and the same with china
16 Oct 2015, 19:23 PM

i truly hope for a crappy pershing because just the repair time will be the op heavy tank on field the ability to decree and repair its a huge advantage against axis so i truly hope they do a small test on the workshop for balance feedback first

but i will love playing usf it armor company it m26-pershing ^^
Vaz
16 Oct 2015, 23:21 PM

expecting the M26 to perform better than a Sherman is asking a little much. I don't see how you says there is no denying that.
17 Oct 2015, 01:51 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Oct 2015, 14:42 PMKozokus
I think i completly missed the point of the tread...
Are you guys talking about a unit that isnt even implemented in the game and having a balance discussion about it?
Without ANY information about stats/role/price?

Please explain me...

Some possibilities:

1) By getting this out of the way now it's much more efficient and we can all move onto something else when it actually drops and everyone has played with and against it for a month

2) Like this conversation would be any better with actual information to go on
Vaz
17 Oct 2015, 10:18 AM

I'll explain. It's a joke thread, don't take it seriously.
17 Oct 2015, 10:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2015, 10:18 AMVaz
I'll explain. It's a joke thread, don't take it seriously.

Not really, the OP is just a simpleton.
20 Oct 2015, 13:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Oct 2015, 14:42 PMKozokus
I think i completly missed the point of the tread...
Are you guys talking about a unit that isnt even implemented in the game and having a balance discussion about it?
Without ANY information about stats/role/price?

Please explain me...

What's next? Pre-ordering games not done yet? :D

20 Oct 2015, 13:32 PM

o i truly hope they do a small test on the workshop for balance feedback first

They do no tests. They release OP factions/doctrines and take your money. Then, they nerf them because of balance and in order to not completely lose their playerbase.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★