Login

russian armor

Panzerwerfer

22 Jun 2013, 13:41 PM

I've not seen one built since it was moved to T4. I think it's because it's available way too late now.
What can we do? Maybe move it back to T3 but require T4 upgrade?
22 Jun 2013, 14:06 PM
Honorary Member Badge

First and most importantly they need to give it the nebelwerfer noises back. Everything else is secondary :)

Jokes aside that might be a good idea. Alternatively, perhaps an upgrade for T3, PE style would work. As it is Ostheer buildings and tech are really rather cheap.
22 Jun 2013, 14:10 PM

First and most importantly they need to give it the nebelwerfer noises back. Everything else is secondary :)

Yep, I loved the sound of it! I guess that's also a big reason it's not built anymore :D
22 Jun 2013, 15:30 PM

Hm, didn't like it in T-3... makes AT guns even more vulnerable than they currently are.
22 Jun 2013, 15:36 PM

Probably. If I tech to T4 the first thing I will be buying will be a Panther because it's the only thing in T4 worth getting. After that 165 fuel is gone, it's very unlikely I'll have the 85 or whatever for the Werfer later, either because I'll need another panther or an ost or something. It's also a poor investment because it dies to ANYTHING and the barrage is, quite frankly, pathetic. It's the same reason nobody buys Katyusha.

The only time I use it is when I'm heavily winning already and just kind of want the lulz for some barraging.
22 Jun 2013, 18:16 PM

The barrage did get buffed a *lot* in the balance patch.
22 Jun 2013, 18:59 PM

Before the P4 buff I always skipped T3, and it was good that the Panzerwerfer was in T4.

But now... I never build it. Why should I tech to T4 if I could get more P4?
22 Jun 2013, 21:50 PM

Whaaaat!? Werfer is a game changer if soviets have mid map control. Usually if I am losing and have decent t3 tanks up ill grab a werfer to scare off the soviet mgs and ats from their well dug in defenses. Then my attack comes and somtimes I win somtimes I lose, but at least he either lost a victory point or his mid defense positions
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 10
United States 4
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak