Login

russian armor

Molotov and incendiary grenade VS bunkers fighting position

10 Oct 2015, 11:43 AM

Currently molotov and incendiary grenade do too many damage to bunkers and fighting position. Molotov can almost one shot a bunker, incendiary grenade can one shot a US fighting position. I dunno if it's ok but maybe it's too easy since they only cost 15 and 30 munitions.

So is Relic going to change anything to flame weapons in the upcoming patch?
10 Oct 2015, 11:47 AM
10 Oct 2015, 16:01 PM

They'll do significantly less damage next patch. Two of them will still work though.
11 Oct 2015, 01:36 AM

They'll do significantly less damage next patch. Two of them will still work though.

Thx.Still too easy to destroy a bunker with 2 molotov cost only 30 munitions,it makes bunkers and fighting positions in an embarrassing spot.
11 Oct 2015, 02:07 AM

the flame damage nerf only lower the damage by 17% to fighting position, bunkers and emplacement. molotov should have price increased since it is same as volk's flame nade, so those two should have same cost. not sure about bunker and fighting position, but flame nade on UKF mortar pit is still same effective in my experience, two flame nade still kills the mortar pit (1 of the flame nade is stand through by brace) so i think maybe lower the damage multiplier to 1 to balance the flame damage increase since the last few patch.
11 Oct 2015, 17:21 PM

the flame damage nerf only lower the damage by 17% to fighting position, bunkers and emplacement. molotov should have price increased since it is same as volk's flame nade, so those two should have same cost. not sure about bunker and fighting position, but flame nade on UKF mortar pit is still same effective in my experience, two flame nade still kills the mortar pit (1 of the flame nade is stand through by brace) so i think maybe lower the damage multiplier to 1 to balance the flame damage increase since the last few patch.

Lmao molotov price incease? Are you broken?
11 Oct 2015, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 17:21 PMpugzii

Lmao molotov price incease? Are you broken?

well flame nade cost 30mu i don't see why molotov cost half the price with everything is same.
11 Oct 2015, 22:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

well flame nade cost 30mu i don't see why molotov cost half the price with everything is same.

Aside from how Molotovs have a far longer animation and much less range.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★