Login

russian armor

If hard early game won't work, what next?

1 Oct 2015, 13:21 PM

Hello. In my opinion the best usf tactics in 1 v 1 or even 2 v 2 is to rush hardly and take most of squads into one battle and take advantage of the early game.
In my way it's a standard 3 rifleman battle + RE.
What if I lose early battles and eg. I have to retreat 2 almost dead rifleman squads and opponent is taking 80% of the map. What is the smartest way to continue the match? Of course in this situation I dont have much fuel.
Should I go lieut and m20 or maybe another rifleman squad or maybe wait for captain?
What are your advises?
1 Oct 2015, 18:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Oct 2015, 13:21 PMPierek
Hello. In my opinion the best usf tactics in 1 v 1 or even 2 v 2 is to rush hardly and take most of squads into one battle and take advantage of the early game.
In my way it's a standard 3 rifleman battle + RE.
What if I lose early battles and eg. I have to retreat 2 almost dead rifleman squads and opponent is taking 80% of the map. What is the smartest way to continue the match? Of course in this situation I dont have much fuel.
Should I go lieut and m20 or maybe another rifleman squad or maybe wait for captain?
What are your advises?

In early game he simply cannot outpower you , so if you use RET like backcapper and rush with first rifle importatn buiding in midle of map and then you harras his cut off fuel and fuel , it can work.

Also try to have always 2 rifles near each other so they can help the other rifle if it is outnumbered or supresed but not so close so they but run in mg firing arc at the same time.

And if it fails , try to secure your fuel with 3 rd rifle , build 4 th rifle and try to make comback while holding your fuel. And try to go fast stuart it can halp you seal the deal.

If its 50 -50 and your agains okw you can go even fast liehtenaunt + m20 ant then captain + stuart and then call in spam from armor company.
I dfont recommend this too much agains ostheer because of fast 222 and fausts
1 Oct 2015, 18:32 PM

If your losing just run away before he can kill too many rifles, if you going to lose the map anyways save the manpower
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 41
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment