Login

russian armor

2vs2 mixed axis

29 Sep 2015, 09:27 AM

hello, ive just got the game but i know coh 1 really well. ive had a lot of trouble in 2vs2 axis at with a friend. Allied infantry just rush in close to my infantry and destroy them. my paks miss a lot compared to coh 1 and also get wiped out my allied indirect fire which seems a lot stronger than axis indirect fire. i open with 3 volks into medic station then i make an infantry support gun and pak. i usually get swamped with this army and never can save up the fuel to compete with allied armour which comes in at around 30 minutes.
29 Sep 2015, 09:36 AM

So what your trying to ask or say is ? Your struggeling at a new game ? Your having fun ? lol. :)
29 Sep 2015, 09:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 09:36 AMJewdo
So what your trying to ask or say is ? Your struggeling at a new game ? Your having fun ? lol. :)

i get all the mechanics since i played oh 1 ladder. i only have the okw so i cant play against them to learn how they function. what im asking you is what would u normally do in a 2vs2 vs americans and brits as obk if the american inf spams? what would u try to achieve in ur build order?
29 Sep 2015, 09:56 AM

If your getting rolled by infantry, pick luftwaffe doctrine, use the MG.

Go Battlegroup Headquarters (Tier 2)
Go Schwerer Panzer Headquarters (Tier 4)

Luchs light tank is a good shock unit, great against infantry.

The 7.5cm le.IG 18 Infantry Support Gun is a very good investment. Easy to maintain if you keep it close to your Battlegroup Headquarters.

Obersoldaten are nice and beefy if you struggle to maintain your infantry / veterancy. OKW goes all the way to vet 5, meaning allot of damage, but they infantry also dies the easiest.
29 Sep 2015, 10:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 09:42 AMteroja

i get all the mechanics since i played oh 1 ladder. i only have the okw so i cant play against them to learn how they function. what im asking you is what would u normally do in a 2vs2 vs americans and brits as obk if the american inf spams? what would u try to achieve in ur build order?

Maybe you should post in the Strategy Section (http://www.coh2.org/forum/18/strategy-desk) to ask some advices, cause its not a balance issue, it is ?
29 Sep 2015, 10:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 10:11 AMBlalord

Maybe you should post in the Strategy Section (http://www.coh2.org/forum/18/strategy-desk) to ask some advices, cause its not a balance issue, it is ?

thank you, i am new here.
30 Sep 2015, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 09:56 AMJewdo
If your getting rolled by infantry, pick luftwaffe doctrine, use the MG.

Go Battlegroup Headquarters (Tier 2)
Go Schwerer Panzer Headquarters (Tier 4)

Luchs light tank is a good shock unit, great against infantry.

The 7.5cm le.IG 18 Infantry Support Gun is a very good investment. Easy to maintain if you keep it close to your Battlegroup Headquarters.

Obersoldaten are nice and beefy if you struggle to maintain your infantry / veterancy. OKW goes all the way to vet 5, meaning allot of damage, but they infantry also dies the easiest.

thanks a lot man. also obersoldaten seem to get destroyed by allied automatic fire infantry since they are semi automatic. do you think the mg upgrade for them is a must in these situations? would fallshims be better?
30 Sep 2015, 12:16 PM

The LMG34 upgrade is always a must. Falls are probably better, but more fragile.
30 Sep 2015, 12:41 PM

Obersoldaten have much higher survive-ability than Fallschrim and volks though. They wreck face with those STG's, but thats a personal preference thing.. Still good with LMG. I agree, if theres munitions its a must.

teroja. If your infantry getting shred by small arms fire, dont use Fallschrim yet, they always need to be in cover to fill they role, allot more so than volks, plus, They die super easy and are damn expensive per model.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Korea, Republic Of 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment