Login

russian armor

Jesulin, Luvnest, Aimstrong, OMGPOP!

21 Sep 2015, 10:52 AM

I don't understand something

Why these 4 guys are already in Quarter in the tournament.

If Coh2.org wants to give them Free Money ok.

But without this reason, it's illogical and Unfair compare to others Players in the Tourney.

( A fucking joke )

So these 4 players just need to win one round for get minimum 75 $ or much more ALLRIGHT xD

If we look at the tourney Poster .... from the quarter until the end, if they loose one round ===> the tourney is not game over for Them.

It's UNFAIR

and who deserved these invites ?

Jesulin and Omgpop i can understand ....

But Luvnest, it's only coz he is on twitch, and Aimstrong ? Haha ... the no-name in coh 2 who play just 1 fucking month COH2 and get invitation ..... and of course directly Quarter free Money .... One word : Pathethic.

What are you ? a Mafia ?

Ah and thank you for your Fail against me in tourney : They forgot my checking-in so i was not in Brackets.

Fortunately or unfortunately i would stop to play at 19 h 30 coz i needed to moove (from house) in my new apartment.
21 Sep 2015, 10:55 AM
21 Sep 2015, 11:12 AM
21 Sep 2015, 11:16 AM

It may seem unfair but it's a private tournament. I don't see it fair either btw.
21 Sep 2015, 11:19 AM
Benefactor 115

go call the internet police
21 Sep 2015, 11:21 AM

Permanently Banned
COH2.org OP pls nerf Kappa
21 Sep 2015, 11:24 AM

The only thing that disturbed me is the way they planned the tournament.First day more than 10 matches without or little break and then one week later only about half the matches per day have to be played.

Jesulin and OMGPOP have the right to be seeded cause they have already proven to be top candidats for every tournament.
21 Sep 2015, 11:29 AM

I do agree on pay out structure being ridiculous steep . 50% for first is really sick. If you go official tournament in esports with 250- 300 entries. top ~30 should be paid.
With top 5 looking like:

1. 27.00%
2. 16.50%
3. 11.00%
4. 8.00%
5. 7.00%

But the rest is of ur post is unreasonable imo.
21 Sep 2015, 11:39 AM
Patrion 14

21 Sep 2015, 11:39 AM

le quentin when he saw prize pool distribution
21 Sep 2015, 11:40 AM

Yesterday is a long day for me. I continuously had to play in 8 hours vs 5 players. I was really tired in last games.
2 of my opponents are GiaA and GGmachine had to stop because they were too tired.
This should be a flexible tourney.
21 Sep 2015, 11:52 AM

Yesterday is a long day for me. I continuously had to play in 8 hours vs 5 players. I was really tired in last games.
2 of my opponents are GiaA and GGmachine had to stop because they were too tired.

Totally agree
21 Sep 2015, 11:54 AM

I can understand Quentin. Picking players for invites is just amis personal preference. It is kind of unfair but then nobody should have been invited.

Invites are just for the commercial. Everybody knows luvnest, aimstrong may attract coh1 people, jesulin has already won a lot in coh2 and I think ami simply likes OMGPOPs name or whatever ;)
I dont care about the diatribution of price money.

And hey, maybe they wanted to forget your check in Kappa
21 Sep 2015, 17:15 PM

While we all appreciate the effort ami and the rest of coh2.org staff put in OCF it's still a bit noobish compared to the highly organized coh2.org website which is, for a community run website simply amazing .
The check in process was broken to say the least , many people who checked in were not included in the brackets HONEST MISTAKE I BELIEVE.
Also some players like the ones in china or japan had to play till like 7 am their time which is totally not fair, and there was no reason not to make the qualification rounds stretch over 2 days (apart from viewers on twitch ).
in the end it turned out to be a marathon , and the last rounds were about players boring each other to surrender.

FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE REFS WHO HANDLED THE WHOLE THING AND PROVIDED THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH THESE AWESOME GAMES WERE PLAYED .
21 Sep 2015, 17:42 PM
Donator 22

Staff worked really hard all day, took time off their lives to make sure the tourney went as smooth as possible, trust me I was behind the scenes and it was not an easy job. Dealing with people on the internet can be fun. Was a great tourney, staff did a tremendous job.
21 Sep 2015, 18:15 PM

Yea, we felt a lot worse. I was there for the better part of 14 hours. Pretty much all the refs expressed concern about how long it was going on. Even just 6 hours in, we saw the discomfort of a lot of the players at the time it was going to take. We came *this* close to just bumping back the tournament a day, but we had no idea when the patch would come out (and splitting the open qualification tournament between patches is not a good idea, people would start complaining that they didn't have a good enough chance).

So you guys, as well as us referees, had to crack on. I stayed until the bitter end, from 2 two hours before check-in time to the overview of Han's final game with VindicareX on Rogers and Pounder's stream. Even in the US, that sucked up my entire day, from 8AM to 10PM.

Ah and thank you for your Fail against me in tourney : They forgot my checking-in so i was not in Brackets.

Fortunately or unfortunately i would stop to play at 19 h 30 coz i needed to moove (from house) in my new apartment.

Yea....that was honestly our fault. I checked the chat log from the coh2.org chat group (all 9,348 lines of them), and I did find you at 9:18 checking in. My apologies. :/
21 Sep 2015, 18:31 PM

i totally agree with vitnam-giap

future tournaments or big events should be split at least to a whole weekend when we have a ton of players
21 Sep 2015, 18:41 PM

exactly, 6 rounds in one day just too much :huh:
21 Sep 2015, 19:56 PM

I do think that there were too many games in one day (obviously). But they did that because of the patch that's coming out today (I think..? I have yet to play today. As far as who should be invited?

They did a decent job. Jesulin has basically mastered this game in most aspects and OMGPOP! held the ladder USF at #1 for like a year. Luvnest and Aimstrong seem like stranger choices to me. I thought it'd be Paul and maybe Jove? It's kind've meh and certainly unfair. Hopefully this advantage doesn't happen again.. Or they remove the 1 game = kicked from tourney thing people had to experience.

21 Sep 2015, 20:00 PM
Patrion 14

I think the player registrations were seriously undervalued. Besides it is a bigger tournament than all other tournaments before. The admins learn from #OCF,so if there is a next time, things will turn out better.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Germany 756
unknown 20
Germany 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L