Login

russian armor

Unplayable lag

18 Sep 2015, 00:49 AM

So the last few days ive been playing the game, and about 20 mins ish into most matches i get hit with a wall of unplayable lag.

Im aware the game has data leaks after 5-6 matches, but this is happening sometimes on my first match. Happened in a 4v4 and just now in a 1v1.

The PC im on has been running the game fine on full graphics for a year, and still plays some matches without issues...

Ive noticed the lag is also a sort of losing sync with the game, the commands of my units are delayed by around 5 seconds (starts off at 0.5 but slowly increases in desync).

It turns a the game to barely playable. In team games my friends are 5 seconds in the future, all i can do is guess what ill need to do in 5 seconds...

Any help/tips/ideas as to what is causing this?

(Obviously if this happens in 1v1s, id like to get it sorted out before the tourney).
18 Sep 2015, 01:24 AM
Patrion 28

it sounds like something is bottle necking on your end but i have no idea what it could be. are your frame rates stable throughout this?
18 Sep 2015, 01:25 AM

pc specs please
18 Sep 2015, 01:29 AM

it sounds like something is bottle necking on your end but i have no idea what it could be. are your frame rates stable throughout this?

Frame rates drop yeah (to less than 10)

But like i said, some games it does fine, others i get this issue.

I thought it might be an overheat issue at first, but my pc never gets higher than 48 DegC.

Then i heard of the memory leak Coh2 was having for some people, but not heard of it being this severe.

pc specs please
#

- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K Haswell (Socket 1150) Quad Core, Eight Thread Processor, Watercooled and Overclocked to at least 4.6GHz
- Motherboard: Asus Z97 Maximus Gene (Socket 1150) ATX DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Up to 32GB (4x8GB) 2400MHz Dual Channel DDR3 Kit
- Graphics: 2 x Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4096MB Graphics Cards in SLI & Watercooled (upgrade optional)
- Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop with choice of watercooling fluid colours
- Primary Drive: Samsung 850 Evo Series 250GB Solid State Drive (Options Available)
- Secondary Drive: Seagate Barracuda 3TB SATA-III Hard Drive (Options Available)
- Audio: 7.1 Channel HD Audio with SPDIF I/O
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 64-Bit (Options Available)
- Power Supply: Super Flower Leadex 850W 80+ Gold Rated Power Supply
18 Sep 2015, 01:31 AM
Donator 11

Happened to me when i ran celo in the background...
18 Sep 2015, 01:32 AM

Happened to me when i ran celo in the background...

Whats that?
18 Sep 2015, 02:55 AM
Patrion 28

Company of ELO

doesn't sound like a memory leak to me though, or at least not one directly caused by coh2. the only one i'm familiar with occurs after repeated playing (hours) and doesn't happen 20 minutes in. i would suggest killing processes and see if that helps.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★