Login

russian armor

USF buff/Axis nerf thread.

11 Sep 2015, 17:04 PM

Well, let's begin: USf early game suck, USF mid game suck, USF late game suck. Upcoming changes is not going to change situation seriosly because: OKW tech up stays untouched, ostheer lmg42 upgrade, hmg42 (minor mid range dps nerf), rifle greande, mortar halftruck and american manpower bleed stay the same.

Suggestion is:

Early game.

1. moving 50 cal. mg to hq, reducing it reinforce price from overpriced 35 mp to 22 manpower, increasing dps to make it worth 280 manpower price.
2. 57mm at gun moved to hq, availible after you buying first officer. That will revive dead leutienant tier. Penetration incrased from 140-115 to 160-140. 30 ammo ability increases penetrationn by 20-30.
3. 60mm mortar added to LT tier, shortest range and lowered aoe but hight accuracy and rof will make it hard counter to hmg42, white phosphorus is vet 1 ability.
4. American mortar hafltruck gets same stats as nerfed ostheer 8cm mortar.
5. AT nade now vet 0 ability, range increased from 25 to 30 (panzerfaust level) after vet 3.
6. Mk2 grenade research cost reduced from 25 to 15 fuel.

Mid game.
1. Adding second tompson to captain, cuz this unit suck in combat but cost 30-50 manpower to reinforce, dps and bazooka accuracy on vechiles should be improved. if it don't penetrates medium tanks let's at least make it hit it, instead of missing half of the time.
2. Reducing major fuel price from 120 to 100 fuel, sherman getting slight penetration buff next patch but it's not enough to make american mid game valid, sherman is usually appears later or at the same time as okw or ostheer P4, both of this is unacceptable. Amercian vechiles should appear earlier than axis counterparts to be effective, like it was before. But now you completely destroyed in early game, your tanks appear too late, double pak, raketens, panzer 4's, heavy manpower bleed, you loosing map control point by point, you still have no tank and no any advantage over opponent, good bye... GG.
3. Paratroopers gain only +25% accuracy at vet 2, it's not fair when axis get +40% +20% rof. Vet 2 accuracy bonus increased from +25% to +40%. -20% weapon cooldwon moved from vet 3 to vet 2, passive healing moved to vet 3 from vet 2.

Late game.
1. M36 jackson target size from 23 to 14, hvap aim time should be fixed.
2. Reduced vet up requiments for M36 jackson and M8 scott, because currently now they are bigger than this units cost.
3. 155mm barrage should come at 6 seconds instead of rng based 6-8 seconds.

Believe in USF.

Axis changes.
1. Rifle grenade damage from 80 to 60 or 0,75 fuse time added. (tired of this bullshit grenade and retarted squad wipes cuz of greande or on retreat after grenade) What is the point of going in cover against grenaiders if they will take you out with rifle grenade? And it's not easy to dodge, it have same throwing time as american mk2 grenade and no fuse time. And what about 4 man support teams? It's not like you can relocate them fast.
2. panzerfaust now can't be used throuth M20 smoke just like at nades can't hit tanks in panzer tactician used.
3. 222 AC should come way later than M20 but should have 320 hp and accuracy buff to compensate timing.
4. Stuka iwipeyoursquadsbomb aoe reduced from 15 to 10 to reduce it massive squadwiping power for only 160 munition. Or price increased to 220 munition.
5. OKW 10 muntion grenades..... best greande in a game cost 10 munition, what next, T34 cost 10 fuel? Cost increased from 10 to 30 munition.
6. If major is not going to have cost decrease, than okw T4 price should be increaced to 240 manpower and 100 fuel. All factions tech up prices was raised, okw stays the same. Don't see any logical reason why.

11 Sep 2015, 17:13 PM

Permanently Banned
I agree with....... everything :romeoMug:
DeC
11 Sep 2015, 17:19 PM

Is this for real?
11 Sep 2015, 17:41 PM

And buff the AT gun pen wise, i agree with all of this tough
11 Sep 2015, 17:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 17:41 PMTheMux2
And buff the AT gun pen wise, i agree with all of this tough

How i missed that.
11 Sep 2015, 17:51 PM

i think this will make axis even more undisirable to play then it is now with new ukf faction.
okw must be buffed then i guess, to handle the amount of vihecles and infantery
11 Sep 2015, 17:56 PM

i think this will make axis even more undisirable to play then it is now with new ukf faction.
okw must be buffed then i guess, to handle the amount of vihecles and infantery

Fun fact: this is UPSF thread, stay away with comments like UKF OP, we are not discussing ukf here.

Axis is so undecirible, american snipers and t1 hmg42 ruins their early game just easy.
11 Sep 2015, 18:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Sep 2015, 17:56 PMNEVEC

Fun fact: this is UPSF thread, stay away with comments like UKF OP, we are not discussing ukf here.

Axis is so undecirible, american snipers and t1 hmg42 ruins their early game just easy.

i just thought because the search % seems to always speek for allied advantage sorry im new and if wrong pls correct me.

i think usf has good infantry and good mediem tanks and they have the advantage to build so many of them compared to okw when they just can build 1 vehicle usf would build at least 2-3.
then 3 vehicles supported with strong infantery compared to okw 1 vehicle and weak volkgrenadiers.

11 Sep 2015, 18:32 PM

great suggestions on usf but with those changes axis shouldnt be nerfed. this will make another unbalanced issues.
11 Sep 2015, 18:36 PM

i just thought because the search % seems to always speek for allied advantage sorry im new and if wrong pls correct me.

Yes, let me correct you, search was never in allied advantage except last 2 weeks since new faction was released exclusively for allies only. Do you surprised that anyone want to try it?
11 Sep 2015, 18:39 PM

They NEED to make the 50 cal crews spread out more. I've done testing and it can very easily be wiped in one rifle grenade. No other units can be one shotted like this. Other's typically spread out more to have at least one unit left from the nuke nade. Heck even ench crews can survive with one man in a squad from a rifle grenade. 50 cal crews pretty much always die.
11 Sep 2015, 18:45 PM

lolno
11 Sep 2015, 19:03 PM
Donator 11

I agree with the .50 cal reinforce decrease and durability buff, although I think those are mostly bugs - no? Fixing the no animation bug on rifle nades would go a long way as well. Adding a mortar would be amazing and historically accurate, so I suppose I'd be for that as well.

Everything else is way over the top and heavy handed.
11 Sep 2015, 19:04 PM

I'm all for USF buffs and redesigns, but this seems a bit extreme.
11 Sep 2015, 19:48 PM

lolno
11 Sep 2015, 20:31 PM
Patrion 14

Wow, great ideas, though it'll overbuff USF by alot, but if Relic would use a couple idea's it would be great.

USF's not cost effective right now, though the upcoming patch will help alot. (thompsons, bars etc)
11 Sep 2015, 20:32 PM

They need to make Ostheer sniper only kill half a man every shot.
11 Sep 2015, 21:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

With that title and the "overbuff" list of things, i don't expect anything good coming from the thread. It has all the condiments for the usual flamewar.

Some of the buff are debatable. List of nerfs nope.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★