Login

russian armor

Brit units and abilities

10 Sep 2015, 16:42 PM
Senior Editor Badge

The most important thing that the Ostheer player should remember when countering bofors is that
1) It's incredibly lethal; don't lose shit trying to take one out
2) Mortar HT works great. use it.
3) Mortar HT delays your teching (by quite a bit). Get one or two fuel caches up if you can spare the mp.
4) Muni cache would also be great; keep a patrol around your MHT to prevent flanking armor or any AT units from taking out the MHT. Teller mine would be great, too.
10 Sep 2015, 16:57 PM

Meanwhile the Luftwaffe 2cm Flak weeps in a corner, rarely able to kill 2 men before being decrewed or destroyed.

Tested 5 times, 2cm flak versus one conscript with no vet or molotov, conscript won every time. I mean, wtf, 2cm flack cost 250 manpower 10 fuel and locked in commander, how it can be so bad.
10 Sep 2015, 18:18 PM

I fought once vs a Bofors and while it was braced I could nearly destroy it, the bofors became abandoned and I could get into it.
That was GG for the rest of the game. MVGAME

Yes but don't ever try to cap it before repairing it a bit or you will lose it together with the men that caped it, to a single bullet. MVGAME.

Also, I don't understand why british trencehs cannot be taken by the opponent. That is stupid. In vCoh they could be taken by enemy soldiers and that was pretty normal.
10 Sep 2015, 19:11 PM

I am getting sick of seeing entire units just vanish to the wonder weapons the Brits have. I have encountered multiple players that just rush a bofors, shutting down parts of the map and me not suspecting such a quick bofors immediately losing a squad because as soon as the bofors sees them they get insta deleted. This especially happens on Semoisky and Kholodny ferma.

LMFAO, I love this german fanboy crying about this part. So it's only for OKW to place it's flak truck and cover an entire area by it self, but the Allies can't right? That's OP, only germany.
10 Sep 2015, 19:48 PM

LMFAO, I love this german fanboy crying about this part. So it's only for OKW to place it's flak truck and cover an entire area by it self, but the Allies can't right? That's OP, only germany.

The thing is the Bofors just simply deletes any squads that wanders into its range.
OKW truck is less violent and you actually have a chance to retreat from it without losing three quarters of the squad.
10 Sep 2015, 20:29 PM

The thing is the Bofors just simply deletes any squads that wanders into its range.
OKW truck is less violent and you actually have a chance to retreat from it without losing three quarters of the squad.

I will admit that the Bofors is absolutely too strong atm. I just hate when germans cry like allies havent been dealing with something like this for a year.
10 Sep 2015, 21:24 PM

I will admit that the Bofors is absolutely too strong atm. I just hate when germans cry like allies havent been dealing with something like this for a year.

So u admit that he was right and Bofors are OP but u still insult him.... Just because? GGWP
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★