Login

russian armor

Anti-Building Flame Mortar Support is broken

9 Sep 2015, 02:25 AM

I hate this stupid ability that lets you click one button and demolish an OKW base structure with zero effort, with no counter whatsoever. It continually rains down fire without line of sight (despite what the description says). It lasts for as long as it takes for the building to get destroyed, and you can't repair the building because, you know, fire is everywhere. Nothing pisses me off more about the British than this. I can handle the AVRE, I can handle Churchill health, I can handle all their other commander abilities. Just remove or fix this crap. Please.
9 Sep 2015, 02:39 AM

Last time I used it on a medical truck it only dropped 1 salvo, so it definitely does require line of sight to keep firing

Once fire damage is no longer bugged (I wish people would stfu about a bug thats being fixed next patch) it won't be a problem
9 Sep 2015, 02:43 AM

I just checked a replay of a game that I was in, and it continued dropping throughout the whole timer without line of sight. I swear it has happened many times in other games, too. Which is great considering every time I use it, it does nothing. Even with line of sight, it just fires no shells when I use it. What a slap in the face. :guyokay:
9 Sep 2015, 03:05 AM

It's buggy as fuck.

Last time I used it it fired no shells even with LoS.
9 Sep 2015, 03:17 AM

yes it is seriously bugged. in my game today my teammate's mortar drop flame at enemy medic HQ all the time with out LOS, just fire into the fog with pinpoint accuracy. the OKW guy can't use it to heal his unit or as retreat point. so they surrender in the end.
9 Sep 2015, 03:19 AM

Aren't they making it so that it can't hit okw base buildings?
9 Sep 2015, 03:32 AM

Aren't they making it so that it can't hit okw base buildings?

i don't know, we had vision first there is few units there around medic HQ, my teammate start the skill, then it keep raining fire at same spot over and over again. maybe it is try to hit on those units through fog.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★