Login

russian armor

Question: How to enable mixed weapon units?

8 Sep 2015, 17:21 PM

Hi folks, this is my first post here and I have a few questions.

I recently wanted to learn how to mod CoH 2 and I have watched the standard videos and fiddled around with the modding tools for the last day or so. A few things I cannot seem to get verification on after searching on these and the official CoH2 forums is how to enable squads to spawn with mixed weapons such as 3 men carrying kar98ks with two men (or if I can set how many) carrying an mp40 or lmg.

I have a few other questions but the one above is really the important one. Thanks to anyone who might be able to help me out.
9 Sep 2015, 14:16 PM

Easiest way is mixed entity units. Create two types of soldiers in ebsp (or just one additional) - one with Kar98s, second with MP40s. Then in sbps find your squad and edit squad_loadout. There should be one type of soldiers with their number in squad, for example 4x grenadiers in Grenadier squad. Now just lower number of grenadiers and add your soldiers.
This is how it's done in Assault Grenadiers squad - there are four grenadiers and one Panzergrenadier (leader). Look this squad up in editor to get an idea how it works.
12 Sep 2015, 17:09 PM

Easiest way is mixed entity units. Create two types of soldiers in ebsp (or just one additional) - one with Kar98s, second with MP40s. Then in sbps find your squad and edit squad_loadout. There should be one type of soldiers with their number in squad, for example 4x grenadiers in Grenadier squad. Now just lower number of grenadiers and add your soldiers.
This is how it's done in Assault Grenadiers squad - there are four grenadiers and one Panzergrenadier (leader). Look this squad up in editor to get an idea how it works.

Thank you so much for answering! It solved my issue.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★