Login

russian armor

USF so worthless

6 Sep 2015, 23:52 PM

Anyone any idea when the new patch is going live?

I'm getting pretty sick of outplaying someone in the early game and then feeling helpless and handicapped once the mid game arrives and the late game just finishes me off.

When oh when will the preview patch go live? It is just unbearable right now, I can't even play non balance preview mod USf anymore, I rather dig out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon than experience this worthless faction design and horrible faction viability that just redefines the spectrum 'handicap'.

6 Sep 2015, 23:53 PM
Benefactor 392

Why play it if you hate it
6 Sep 2015, 23:53 PM
Donator 11

I agree. USF can be playable if the Pershing commander arrives.
6 Sep 2015, 23:55 PM

Permanently Banned
Stop playing them until patch
6 Sep 2015, 23:56 PM

I agree. USF can be playable if the Pershing commander arrives.

Pershing yes but I want the better rifle scaling and bar buff in the live server a lot more.
6 Sep 2015, 23:58 PM

Stop playing them until patch

I am getting sick of needing to play the soviets for just some allied fun. I don't have brits, soviets are getting old.

Axis, well that gets old even quicker :foreveralone:
7 Sep 2015, 00:07 AM

Permanently Banned

I am getting sick of needing to play the soviets for just some allied fun. I don't have brits, soviets are getting old.

Axis, well that gets old even quicker :foreveralone:

Brit early game is awful, but they are fun.

Sov are old
7 Sep 2015, 00:20 AM

Just wait until they release the new & exclusive commanders, and for $4.99, you too can have a viable army with meta-approved™ heavy tank:thumb:
7 Sep 2015, 00:36 AM

Just wait until Cavalry Company comes out.
7 Sep 2015, 01:19 AM

and maybe just maybe rangers
7 Sep 2015, 01:21 AM
Developer Relic Badge

and maybe just maybe rangers

Why don't we wait for that possible huge boost for rifles at Vet 3 who will probably one of the most durable infantry units in the game outside of Shocks, vetted-Tommies and Obers if they do get that massive boost to their received accuracy.
7 Sep 2015, 01:22 AM

Permanently Banned
Just wait until they release the new & exclusive commanders, and for $4.99, you too can have a viable army with meta-approved™ heavy tank:thumb:

Lol
7 Sep 2015, 01:43 AM

Anyone any idea when the new patch is going live?

I'm getting pretty sick of outplaying someone in the early game and then feeling helpless and handicapped once the mid game arrives and the late game just finishes me off.

When oh when will the preview patch go live? It is just unbearable right now, I can't even play non balance preview mod USf anymore, I rather dig out my eyeballs with a rusty spoon than experience this worthless faction design and horrible faction viability that just redefines the spectrum 'handicap'.

I've been playing them a lot. They seem pretty decent in 1v1. I lost a bunch of games at the start of this patch but have gotten used to them.
7 Sep 2015, 05:06 AM

Is USF really that bad? I don't seem to have much trouble with them. They dominate early and have good anti-tank. Just can't allow Axis to save up for an ubertank.
7 Sep 2015, 05:13 AM

Lets nerf them some more! Lower sherman armor to 50! You wont notice a change since everything pens it at any range
7 Sep 2015, 07:21 AM

I was looking forward to the 0CP Field Defenses and all-around mine being given to Riflemen.

However, Field Defenses is bugged. You can plant mines at 0CP but can't put down sandbags or fighting positions until 3CP. Also, the mine is 40 munitions but it's STILL THE OLD 5 MUNI MINE :foreveralone: .

Anyway, USF aren't terrible, but at least in team games, Brits are so much easier to manage. Because by the late game, you have some true heavy weapons and damage sponges if you want to go on the offensive.

Americans, with their paper tanks (Sherman is getting a buff, right? Or was that reverted?), can't assault in the late game. Not without a line of 2-3 AT guns, which can all get blown up in one Walking Stuka volley.
7 Sep 2015, 07:26 AM

I haven't been playing USF for some weeks now, I completely get your point.
They are in such a bad spot right now, but I believe they will come back when the next patch lands :)
7 Sep 2015, 07:40 AM

I haven't been playing USF for some weeks now, I completely get your point.
They are in such a bad spot right now, but I believe they will come back when the next patch lands :)

i hope so im tired of the OKW and OST dream team synergy hope allies get some synergy too!
7 Sep 2015, 10:31 AM
Donator 11

Pershing yes but I want the better rifle scaling and bar buff in the live server a lot more.

Even if rifles gonna scale better, USF late game is still unplayable without Pershing
7 Sep 2015, 10:36 AM
Donator 11

The Pershing commander was a fake. there will not be any pershings for USF ever.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★