Login

russian armor

Sniper War

6 Sep 2015, 01:26 AM

So I quite enjoy the sniper game the Brits and Germans can have, especially in 2v2, bar some slight annoyances.

1. Brit sniper aim time can be a pain in the arse, as the German sniper recloaks so quickly. Can someone confirm if the hold fire toggle does the same thing in VCoH? (You attack click on enemy sniper with hold fire on, sniper aims as enemy recloaks, when enemy reveals himself again you can toggle off hold fire and he will immediately autokill enemy sniper.) I have tried but might not have done it properly.

2. Brit sniper recloak time is a kick in the teeth. If they have two snipers in the open and you let them both fire off a shot before countersniping one, your poor Scots recloak time is so bloody long the enemy sniper will reload and shoot you! That's a Vet 0 German sniper!

3. None of the above is justified through his really minor AT capability, as firing on any vehicle is asking to die even when supported (especially given the accuracy changes vs snipers for light vehicles now).

Also in general I wish all snipers cover seeking AI was increased a lot (more than the level we complained infantry used to have). I'm not a fan of rotating the camera while playing to get the sniper in the correct place and have had him killed before because he was standing a few feet away from the fence/hedge I wanted him in. (When the camo area is behind the terrain from your camera view.)
6 Sep 2015, 01:40 AM

Your thinking of it wrong, the brit sniper is t2 hes supposed to counter light vehicles the sniping thing is just a bonus :snfPeter:

6 Sep 2015, 06:11 AM

For real though its really not a war and whether or not thats by design or not it isnt fun atm

it's not a war because the british sniper isn't fighting back. 6 seconds recloak time on the british sniper is just too severe.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★