Login

russian armor

Brits first impressions (post here)

PAGES (10)down
1 Sep 2015, 21:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2015, 21:05 PMPorygon
PIATS nerfed like they are trash, damn it.

Brits only plasma trench, no more. Really? you want me paying manpower for this shit?

Mortar emplacement got pewpewpew by PG (without screcks) in matter of seconds... Wut?

Valentine becomes trash.

Mortar emplacement got pewpewpew by Pgren ? strange because my 2 p4 + anti tank gun couldnt destroy it after 15 sec of fire on it while it was bracing.
1 Sep 2015, 21:14 PM

Has anyone noticed the UKF sniper miss targets in windows pretty frequently? One live stream I watched had a sniper fire at an enemy unit in a building on Arnhem and miss six times in a row until it finally killed a model.
1 Sep 2015, 21:18 PM

Has anyone noticed the UKF sniper miss targets in windows pretty frequently? One live stream I watched had a sniper fire at an enemy unit in a building on Arnhem and miss six times in a row until it finally killed a model.

What's also kind of weird is how it seems the UKF never misses retreating units. At least in my experience.
1 Sep 2015, 21:23 PM

Mortar pit has about the same range as a normal mortar, only you can't move it. Because of it, it seems rather terrible.
Royal Commando has a smoke ability (first one) I cannot understand what it's for
Firefly is cool with a great, innovative rocket ability.
Good that the AT nest has a defensive ability also.

1 Sep 2015, 21:58 PM

Kind of its purpose is to be a damage sponge, it dosent have great AT capibilities itself and its not that fast so i dont see the problem with it its a infantry support tank. Why should allies not get some heavy armor like the KT?

Besides I wouldnt worry about brits tanks because 90 percent of the time the game is over in 10 minutes. Unless you let brits sit at one point and build a crap ton of positions and dig in. They have 0 counter for snipers basicly and the tommy man power drain slows there teching to slower than molasses.

They also cant really do much about MG's and kubel either other than build bren carrier but it delays teching and isnt that good until you get the mg for it.

Also if you rush a flak truck ostwind or pz4 the brits are probably screwed then because the 6 pounder is about all they have AT wise well after pz4 hits the field. Also they do not have a tank snare so as long as you keep driving piat miss anyway because the way it targets and projects. The tommys also wipe to easy so its ludacris trying to piat them.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS