Login

russian armor

Ammo conversion needs to go

22 Aug 2015, 19:29 PM

Stupid abilities such Ammo Conversion, Soviet Industry MP to Fuel, need to go or be seriously reworked, personally the Soviet Industry MP to Fuel is far more hurtful than the Ostheer Fuel to Ammo. I think the Luftwaffe Supply is good example of how it SHOULD BE, drop ammo/fuel for MP. Less MP means less men/tanks.
22 Aug 2015, 19:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2015, 19:29 PMXazax
Stupid abilities such Ammo Conversion, Soviet Industry MP to Fuel, need to go or be seriously reworked, personally the Soviet Industry MP to Fuel is far more hurtful than the Ostheer Fuel to Ammo. I think the Luftwaffe Supply is good example of how it SHOULD BE, drop ammo/fuel for MP. Less MP means less men/tanks.

+1 to this change. Manpower for ammo
22 Aug 2015, 19:43 PM

Conversion is perfectly fine right now.
22 Aug 2015, 19:55 PM

Conversion is perfectly fine right now.

Why do you think so?
22 Aug 2015, 21:10 PM

Permanently Banned
I think its fine, its not efficient at all. Possibly OP in 4v4s thats it.
22 Aug 2015, 21:11 PM
Donator 22

increase the cooldown maybe
22 Aug 2015, 21:53 PM

I read what you said and I respectfully disagree with you. You can keep referring to your post, which I have read before I replied, but that won't make a difference.

You are acting like the fuel transfer and the Strafes are ruining the game, they aren't. If you disagree and wish to cry a river about everything that is OP, unbalanced, unfair or just horribly designed about CAS, go ahead.

If there was a thing that was ruining the game, it was Guard Motor call ins. They are gone, CAS is nerfed, the strafes come in later, good micro can get away from them now, unlike before. Fuel to ammo transfer does indeed need some tweaking, but complaining that either the entire faction needs to be changed or CAS itself is just absurd :foreveralone:
22 Aug 2015, 21:57 PM

I think its fine, its not efficient at all. Possibly OP in 4v4s thats it.

This.

If anything needs a rework, it is the Soviet snipers. They need to be just as potent as the Ostheer one.

While we're at it, fix the damn main gun destroyed bug on the M5 Quad and fix its op timing.
22 Aug 2015, 23:29 PM

I read what you said and I respectfully disagree with you. You can keep referring to your post, which I have read before I replied, but that won't make a difference.

I still don't think you have of you are not getting what i am saying. PLz qutoe were i said CAS was OP. i did say it was braking the game. Breaking dose not equal op. And, at the end of the day I respect you position on this commander, but is agree and there for i will vocie my opion and give reasons by contruray to your posistion. Welcome to the a fourm.

You are acting like the fuel transfer and the Strafes are ruining the game, they aren't. If you disagree and wish to cry a river about everything that is OP, unbalanced, unfair or just horribly designed about CAS, go ahead.

This how ever is uncalled for and dose nothing to persuade me or anyone esle about the argument either way. All i see is you trying to validate your side of the discussion by questioning my reasoning for start and continuing to express my thoughts on the subject. This is not the presidential race, and we should stay on topping, and use popper argument to persuade people one way or another. If you want me to see your point tell me why i am wrong, in a clear and thought full way. No act like a child, and give the discussion and this forum some respect.

If there was a thing that was ruining the game, it was Guard Motor call ins. Agreed here with this change. They are gone, CAS is nerfed, the strafes come in later, good micro can get away from them now, unlike before. Fuel to ammo transfer does indeed need some tweaking, but complaining that either the entire faction needs to be changed or CAS itself is just absurd so come up with something :foreveralone:

23 Aug 2015, 09:05 AM

So come up with something?

Have you even read my posts? I have stated twice that I would like the munition transfer to take time instead of it being instantaneous. I have provided my view on the matter, why it is not hampering the game or games and why you can now deal with it with ease. The strafes come in later, making them dodge able and. The only problem there is, is the instantaneous fuel to munitions transfer WHICH SHOULD BE CHANGED TO A SITUATION WHERE IT REQUIRES A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME TO TRANSFER THE 50 FUEL TO MUNITIONS, LIKE I HAVE STATED TWICE.

Are we by now, finally clear? :foreveralone:
25 Aug 2015, 09:40 AM

+1 should be passive; breaks resource metagame
25 Aug 2015, 09:44 AM

This.

If anything needs a rework, it is the Soviet snipers. They need to be just as potent as the Ostheer one.

While we're at it, fix the damn main gun destroyed bug on the M5 Quad and fix its op timing.

Trouble is squad sizes. Sov sniper is designed to fight 4 men squads, and obviously that breaks the moment he faces 5 & 6man squads (OKW). I agree is a problem; what I'm saying is that without adjusting squad sized to be uniform we'll keep seeing shit like insta-wipe grens (clump too much); OST sniper raping USF/UKF; Sov sniper being bad against OKW etc.
25 Aug 2015, 12:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Aug 2015, 09:44 AMJunaid

Trouble is squad sizes. Sov sniper is designed to fight 4 men squads, and obviously that breaks the moment he faces 5 & 6man squads (OKW). I agree is a problem; what I'm saying is that without adjusting squad sized to be uniform we'll keep seeing shit like insta-wipe grens (clump too much); OST sniper raping USF/UKF; Sov sniper being bad against OKW etc.

Agreed mate
25 Aug 2015, 13:45 PM

To be honest I think there are more pressing matters to attend to balance wise.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 19
United Kingdom 146
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak