Login

russian armor

soviets: how do you win on semois against okw

17 Aug 2015, 07:01 AM

i dont get how to counter okw on this map at all, every spot on the map favors them
whats worse is the trucks, they usually like to put the medic truck on their chokepoint and soon afterwards their flak truck, essentially locking down mid and they can blob freely anywhere they want without consequence
ive had games where i have 80% of the map but they just have to hold that mid and they win the game
17 Aug 2015, 07:44 AM

T2 is very good against OKW. Build 1 or 2 mortars and 1 ZIS. Back them up with 1 or 2 Maxims and of curse conscripts.
Use attack ground with the mortars (and the ZIS) to bombard his Truck.

I know my advice its not detailed but i hope it helps a little.
17 Aug 2015, 07:52 AM

Shocktroops + KV8 baserush Keepo
17 Aug 2015, 21:03 PM

keep in mind the strength of Soviets on this map (for me at least) is its small size. if you know where their medical truck is then push towards bombardment units early. i like to push to su-76 and bombard it and fire it from long range when i can. when i get to tier 4 I like to go to Katusha even before getting a tank. the shock of a well placed barrage after his blob has retreated can set the OKW back 2-3 min sometimes. (if your lucky you can reduce his infantry to half) Giving you ample time to take points and built up your armor.
18 Aug 2015, 03:32 AM

find where the medic truck is, use T2 Maxim push towards Medic truck and try lock it down, Then T3 Quad/T70 Rush
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★