Login

russian armor

RELIC you really need to fix these 2 things ASAP.

12 Aug 2015, 13:01 PM

1. if people take longer than 4 minutes to load the match, they should automatically be kicked from the battle servers. I cannot count how many times i had to wait 10 minutes for the single guy who has a computer that should not be playing coh2 at all. it is ridiculous to expect 5-7 people to wait for 10 minutes for that horribly slow computer to load. please institute a long load kicking mechanism into the battle servers.

2. i am not sure what is causing this, but it needs to be looked at some how. i lost count of how many games that started, and as soon as the last person loads. we get a victory or defeat screen, without playing the game for even a single second. with the battles servers, it cannot be that difficult to discern the computer causing the problems.

ex: this morning i played 2 games with one of my friends, and for some odd reason his computer was loading a little slow this morning. both games i got the victory screen before he even finished loading the match. he was not doing anything on purpose to cause this issue. so we won 2 games in a row, and we didnt even get to play. i felt sorry for the other teams.
12 Aug 2015, 13:30 PM

If you don't like the load time; alt f4 - but don't be entitled and try to get over people to not be able to use the game they paid for because it takes long to load
12 Aug 2015, 13:47 PM

My computer took about one and a half minutes to load into a 2v2 one time, I'm often slowest loader but this was odd. So one fo the guys dropped in loading screen.

Free Elo boost :banana:
12 Aug 2015, 13:56 PM

i am NOT saying they cannot play the game. they can play 1v1, single player, etc. just don't subject the rest of us to a 10+ minute wait for the pathetic computer to load.

"Thats a new type of Racism i guess."
btw - racicsm ? - really ? maybe you need to learn what the word actually means.

"Are you serious??? GTFO man, you are embarrassing your self."
how in the world am i embarrassing myself ? what ? i have more money than i do TIME ?
i have a job, family, i have a ton of demands on my time, so waiting 10 minutes for a slow computer is a waste of my time (which i find very valuable). i guess for those people who still live at home and have all the time in the world, this is not an issue. must be nice :)
12 Aug 2015, 15:19 PM

Sorry for my language earlier :sealed::sealed:

But i still disagree with you.
Maybe there are people out there who cant afford a decent computer by your standards but still want to play the game. Play iv1 so only one player have to wait? Single player?
Why limiting his options?

And so you know, i have a family and a job too, so my time is limited to but that does not give my the right to exclude people from this game because of this.

Last one :D
I know exactly was Racism means :)
How i used/meant it was like: The one race with the new, fast computers and the other race with old, slow ones.
12 Aug 2015, 15:36 PM

Sorry for my language earlier :sealed::sealed:

But i still disagree with you.
Maybe there are people out there who cant afford a decent computer by your standards but still want to play the game. Play iv1 so only one player have to wait? Single player?
Why limiting his options?

And so you know, i have a family and a job too, so my time is limited to but that does not give my the right to exclude people from this game because of this.

Last one :D
I know exactly was Racism means :)
How i used/meant it was like: The one race with the new, fast computers and the other race with old, slow ones.

first. i am not trying to be elitist or mean spirited. i honestly don't see how this is any different than the reason the battle servers were created in the 1st place. 1 person could lag the game for everyone, and it seemed to drive alot of people nuts.

the person could play custom games, as i am only asking for limiting auto-match games. i know i cannot be the only person who feels irritated by this issue, as i have seen countless people atf-f4 before the match even starts. so the one (slow computer) outweighs the many (fast computer) ? besides i did not say 1-3 minutes, because that is not big deal, but 10+ minutes is really unacceptable.
12 Aug 2015, 15:47 PM
Donator 11

i am NOT saying they cannot play the game. they can play 1v1, single player, etc. just don't subject the rest of us to a 10+ minute wait for the pathetic computer to load.

"Thats a new type of Racism i guess."
btw - racicsm ? - really ? maybe you need to learn what the word actually means.

"Are you serious??? GTFO man, you are embarrassing your self."
how in the world am i embarrassing myself ? what ? i have more money than i do TIME ?
i have a job, family, i have a ton of demands on my time, so waiting 10 minutes for a slow computer is a waste of my time (which i find very valuable). i guess for those people who still live at home and have all the time in the world, this is not an issue. must be nice :)

Dude, this forums filled with 9 year olds. Take peoples posts with a grain of salt.
-Every once in a while you'll come across other great intellects but there's alot of knuckle walkers on here.
-I hear ya about the slow load times. Can't have your cake and eat it to i guess. Sorry for the frustrations.
-Something you could do is find the slow loading players profile and block all communications with them, this may disconnect the link between you and their computers in the future.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 91
Germany 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment