11 Aug 2015, 20:57 PM

11 Aug 2015, 21:40 PM

OKW because wtf is up with the gren uniforms
11 Aug 2015, 21:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2015, 21:40 PMJ1N6666
OKW because wtf is up with the gren uniforms
Huh? That´s the "Zeltbahn" camouflage.

11 Aug 2015, 23:40 PM

USF because nothing is better in team games then kill heavy tanks with Jackson and M10. Need to have a smoke after each kill.
11 Aug 2015, 23:57 PM

The Ostheer Grenadiers would look sOOOOOOOOooo much better if they actually look like the pictures you showed (minus the one picture that is the model of the unit obviously) but there's details that they lack that don't make them look like that... like.... the camouflage in the images you showed looks more like it's on this bad-ass jacket instead of their uniform while the model of the grens looks more like... it's just spray-painted all over their clothes x.x

which... this design does not look very cool at all because of it...and closer to being "silly".... (in what i'm sure is just my opinion of course)
which is sad, because i like Ostheer's weapons and tech and faction design (and that they have more commanders then the OKW) but i just can't get past the way the grenadier models look... i'm weird like that...

you know... looking on those pictures... the camouflage pattern might be different but that jacket thing looks very similar to what the OKW Obersoldaten wear.... What is the exact term that things called? if...anyone knows....or it even has a name....
12 Aug 2015, 00:16 AM

The Grenadier's not wearing a Zeltbahn. He's wearing somekind of fictional parka and splinter trousers and helmet cover. What Friedhelm is wearing in the UMUV screencap isn't a Zeltbahn either, that's a Tarnjacke. Grenadiers would indeed look a lot less stupid if they actually wore a Zeltbahn or Tarnjacke instead of the fictional thing.

you know... looking on those pictures... the camouflage pattern might be different but that jacket thing looks very similar to what the OKW Obersoldaten wear.... What is the exact term that things called? if...anyone knows....or it even has a name....

Obersoldaten wear a dot 44 parka (which also didnt exist, no parka's with the dot 44 camouflage were made)
12 Aug 2015, 00:44 AM
Donator 11

I voted OKW because I feel like they are the most interesting faction. However, it is tied between Soviets and OKW. I like Soviets a little less now because in 1v1 I find it hard to get to T4 and get full unit variety.

I'm just terribad with ostheer. USF, I think I have hyped myself into a corner with all the talk of how bad they are. I haven't touched them outside of team games.

Really excited for brits though.
12 Aug 2015, 05:39 AM
Patrion 28

OKH. good faction design and nice vehicle aesthetics
12 Aug 2015, 06:02 AM
Donator 11

I like Soviets and OKW the most
12 Aug 2015, 06:10 AM

Where is Brit? Failed poll
12 Aug 2015, 06:17 AM

Though I admit that almost all other factions and espeially ostheer are more balanced, I like OKW best.
It's not such a complexe faction, it's rather simple and straight forward. In general, strong infantry, you have the proper tools to work with, not so much squad wiping shit. Best equipment, best weapons though you are not going to get much of it.
And their income disadvantage makes me favor them also.
12 Aug 2015, 07:03 AM

I love the feel of the soviets with their ubiquitous cons, plentiful support teams, and numerous cheap yet efficient vehicles. Although they still need some adjustments I feel relic really nailed the theme of the faction with the T3 change.

Second favorite faction is OKW since volks are superb at what they do, there are a lot of elite infantry options, and OKW have some of the coolest and most efficient vehicles in the game.

OST is alright but the 4 man gren squads are prone to being wiped and loosing a few key weapon teams can cause an entire front to collapse. They do however have the tools to deal with pretty much anything the enemy can throw at em.

I would probably like USF more if combined arms as opposed to rifle/RE spam was rewarding or even remotely possible. That coupled with how micro intensive and generally fragile their late game vehicle play is kinda kills the faction for me.
12 Aug 2015, 08:37 AM

I've always loved playing soviets and I still do, they're so flexible and allows for nice non meta gameplay and fun strategies, second favourite is ostheer and then comes OKW, I won't even mention usf because i've always hated them (but i just mentoned usf Kappa)
12 Aug 2015, 09:22 AM

Oh no no, I meant their crappy ass winter camo.
12 Aug 2015, 10:01 AM

FIXED

What ever makes you sleep at night :nahnah:
12 Aug 2015, 10:06 AM

Soviets for me. If I would need to pick one, that is.

I really like all of them. If there would be random option at the faction selection I think I would use that in every game.
12 Aug 2015, 10:13 AM

Nr.1 : Ostheer. Because SIEG HEIL. no seriously its been mentioned a lot but right now theyre the most diversified faction with tons of useable doctrines, great tech structure and almost every unit does its job well (minus the panzerschmeißer, which throws... not rockets, but games)

Nr.2 : Soviets (after the recent update). with a non binary tech and not being forced to go for call ins every single game, they became a close second

Nr.3 : OKW. theyre also very sieg-heily, but i hate their early game (goddamn volks suck balls, no decent way to deal with maxims) and their lack of proper arillery (onfield as well as offmap) is nervwrecking to say the least

Nr.4 : USF. talking about terrible early game... literally no option other than riflemen (oh yes you could go for more REs, WOW, SUCH DIVERSITY), they lack proper artillery, too, and suffer from a terrible late game
i actually like that they force you to micro a lot (and i love the vehicle crew thingy) but like old soviets they need some serious redesign.

im really curious about the brit, too. from what i know so far its probably going to be ost>brits>sov[...] soon
12 Aug 2015, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2015, 09:22 AMJ1N6666

Oh no no, I meant their crappy ass winter camo.

They could've chosen a more fitting winter uniform, but the winter uniforms of the grenadiers are actually realistic. Well, except that the colours are wrong.
12 Aug 2015, 10:32 AM

1. Ostheer - All about combined arms, linear good teching system, all around well designed faction.
2. Soviets - Fun to play, conspam Kreygasm
3. OKW - Fun units and strategies
4. USA :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment