Login

russian armor

How do i?

12 Aug 2015, 16:11 PM
Donator 11

Thank you sir!
12 Aug 2015, 18:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'll be writing this while i'm watching the replay.

-Why not start MG + Gren (less waste time). By the time building finish you have enough mp
-Cap in the borders. That's the difference most of the time between been able to get a house or not.
-You have an MG and Gren inside a house covering nothing while you are been cut off.
-As they have said, you are better fighting off early on, on the left side.
-Sniper early on (6-7) did practically nothing.***(later it did work)
-IF this was a real M5 rush you would had been dead. Thxfully he got Molotov (which weren't needed IMO since he had flamer and mortar)
-Your opponent lost badly too many squads early on and the 1st M5 arrived at 10:30. ***(this is the only reason you stayed in the game)
-At this point, no LMG nor tellers. NVM, 1st one popups at 11:00
-12min base rush of the M5. At this point going mobile defense and Puma (you had both resources and CP) would had been a good idea.
-15/17 badly engaged. Lost your MG, pak and 222 for only a M5 quad. Same with the newly build 2nd pak.
-There was no point on teching at that point. Again Puma + Command tank would had been enough in combination with paks.
-Your so called "M5 spam" were 2 "late" ones. He could had gone for a T70 and you would also have no answer.
-The Ostwind died after it was called (change your rally points).
-Even if it would had been alive, it would had done nothing. He tech-ed and was with 400f. He could had gotten a T34-85 and sealed the game.
-Commanders: Elite wouldn't had done anything on this situation (unless he mindlessly lost things to the TA and didnt amass T34s). Both CAS and mobile defense would had help. LMG + Teller spam (he had only 1 engi with flamer) or Puma + Command tank.

Conclusion: you were outplayed through out the game. No usage of commanders which would had given you at least some hope.

TL;DR: miss aproach to the map in combination with some micro errors. Compensation with some wipes early on but still no map control. There was no M5 spam (just 2 and the first one was kinda late) nor early con spam (it was 2/3 cons with MG and mortar).
12 Aug 2015, 23:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2015, 15:57 PMWiFiDi
there i did some clean up that i should have done yesterday.

hmm I didn't thought my is that excessive, oh well will be careful next time, btw outlaw i posted comment base on a wrong replay, lol sorry for that, but I don't felt want to watch yours anymore, sorry about that.
13 Aug 2015, 00:17 AM
Donator 11

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight