Login

russian armor

RE heavy starts=the future

21 Aug 2015, 03:39 AM

Pretty much guys. If they open with a sniper as first T1 unit 3 REs isn't too bad though. That M20 has to get there fast.
21 Aug 2015, 13:25 PM

RE with a BAR can suppress a squad in zero cover in about 6 seconds (volley fire).

Do you mean to say that BARs and 1919s increase the suppression effects of Volley Fire? Is it affected by squad accuracy, which would mean that Vet 1 REs might be worth using it with? I'll occasionally mess around with Volley Fire if I think it can turn around an engagement by slowing down a charging Strumpio or what have you but I'm almost always underwhelmed by it (because it blows), mostly because of the extra 20% extra received accuracy while its active (if I recall correctly).

Anyway, if thats true a few BAR REs offers up some interesting Volley Fire options for supporting Rifles like they are meant too.
21 Aug 2015, 17:36 PM
Patrion 14

Do you mean to say that BARs and 1919s increase the suppression effects of Volley Fire? Is it affected by squad accuracy, which would mean that Vet 1 REs might be worth using it with? I'll occasionally mess around with Volley Fire if I think it can turn around an engagement by slowing down a charging Strumpio or what have you but I'm almost always underwhelmed by it (because it blows), mostly because of the extra 20% extra received accuracy while its active (if I recall correctly).

Anyway, if thats true a few BAR REs offers up some interesting Volley Fire options for supporting Rifles like they are meant too.

Don't know about squad accuracy affecting volley fire, but weapon upgrades definitely make volley fire more effective.

Just remember that BARs are typically more effective on riflemen, so outfit them before you outfit your RE, unless you are already lategame.
aaa
22 Aug 2015, 06:09 AM

Well after experimenting with 2 RE 3 Rifle 2 RE, 3 RE 2 Rifle,whatever combination you can think of with alot of RE's

3 RE is not a lot as I saw. Sprice constantly making mass (6-7) REs and no other infantry 1v1. I dont know why but he is doing that
22 Aug 2015, 06:53 AM
Patrion 14

Just remember that BARs are typically more effective on riflemen, so outfit them before you outfit your RE, unless you are already lategame.

Bars are only more effective on riflemen if you consider the dps of the other members in the squad. The entity with the bar does exactly the same dps as a RE model does. Actually, the RE model will do better after the 20% accuracy boost at vet 1. Only when rifles reach vet 3 they'll be better.

If you consider your whole army's dps, it's actually smarter to give the bar to the RE because the delta between the dps of their standard rifle and the bar is a lot bigger. But I can see how giving it to rifles can be preferable for maximum damage output in one unit.
22 Aug 2015, 22:47 PM

Bars are only more effective on riflemen if you consider the dps of the other members in the squad. The entity with the bar does exactly the same dps as a RE model does. Actually, the RE model will do better after the 20% accuracy boost at vet 1. Only when rifles reach vet 3 they'll be better.

If you consider your whole army's dps, it's actually smarter to give the bar to the RE because the delta between the dps of their standard rifle and the bar is a lot bigger. But I can see how giving it to rifles can be preferable for maximum damage output in one unit.

I like giving Major dual BARs
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS