Login

russian armor

Custom Skin pack and world builder

8 Aug 2015, 15:18 PM

Hello, I'd like some help regarding creating custom skins using tools and world builder.
1. Is it possible to test custom skin pack using worldbuilder and how can I do it?
2. In which folders should someone add custom icons for heavy-medium-light armor?
3. If I make skins i.e T-34 and M3A4 for OKH and OKW , if in game I capture an abandoned tank then It will show it with my custom skins?
I would appreciate any help special regarding the first question since testing custom skins in game would take too much time and the progress making these are slow.
Thanks in advance
8 Aug 2015, 16:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge

2. Create a data\ui folder in your mod folder, then in Mod Builder add Burn Icons and select that folder for your icons. You refer to them in the Attribute Editor as ModIcons_<modID>_<filename>, where modID can be obtained by right-clicking and copying from the bottom right of the Mod Builder, and filename is the name of your file (without extension).

3. It should.
9 Aug 2015, 08:59 AM

2. Create a data\ui folder in your mod folder, then in Mod Builder add Burn Icons and select that folder for your icons. You refer to them in the Attribute Editor as ModIcons_<modID>_<filename>, where modID can be obtained by right-clicking and copying from the bottom right of the Mod Builder, and filename is the name of your file (without extension).

3. It should.

Thanks a lot,
inside in icons folder is the http://prntscr.com/82juge (custom icon) and it called it <mod id>_i1.dds,
so I must add 3 icons instead the one default and rename as high, medium, light?? ,I ;m using the default way of essence engine wiki.
As for the skins of other factions I will test that,
Thank you again , I'm very glad for helping me coming back in skins/mods after my 5 year absence
9 Aug 2015, 15:50 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Icons MUST be .png.

You do not include <modID> in the actual filename, that is ONLY in the Attribute Editor.

You can add as many icons as you want, for light, medium, heavy, summer, winter, etc.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS