Login

russian armor

USF Mines need looking at

7 Aug 2015, 16:32 PM

In 2v2, the case is more that in mid-game, they just get spammed everywhere. A good reason you shouldn't leave one area completely uncontested for long, but if it has you can guarantee there will be tons of mines.

Sounds like a good gameplay mechanic then: it forces players to be aggressive and rewards players who manage to hold a part of the map for a long period of time. The near-removal of the freebee call-in comeback mechanic has greatly improved the game, lets not turn that around by making comebacks a lot easier.
7 Aug 2015, 23:41 PM

In 2v2, the case is more that in mid-game, they just get spammed everywhere. A good reason you shouldn't leave one area completely uncontested for long, but if it has you can guarantee there will be tons of mines. Isn't skillful for me, pretty much the opposite. They can still wipe squads in corners or if squads otherwise being dumb, which for the cost just shouldn't happen at all.. Not a fan.

Maybe they should give ammo for scavenging mines, this way, with major mine spam you would only give resources for your opponent..

could just get a mine sweeper, which is a must have for any game.
7 Aug 2015, 23:53 PM

8 Aug 2015, 03:33 AM

strongest and best 1 vs 1 faction in the game.
Pls
http://coh2chart.com/

:romeoPls::romeoPls::romeoPls::romeoPls:

I'm using sarcasm to prove that the USF need lots of help...I'm not REForever lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★