Login

russian armor

What Are You Reading ?

8 Aug 2015, 18:06 PM

A lot of e-books don't have to be bought- they are downloaded.

sadly, tomb of the PzWaffe has no e-book english option so far.

Most of the really detailed books have no e-book option either.

yes , to be honest i have 249 pdf books and none were bought , no kidding , there is a lot of free ebooks sites , btw the list i mention are the ones im reading now , because like i said i have an extended library and my father was an history professor ( and later a Principal for 15 years , god rest his soul ) , so i have quite a library on me .
8 Aug 2015, 18:31 PM

Almost finished, great read.

~ Kappa ~
9 Aug 2015, 10:32 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

9 Aug 2015, 19:06 PM
Donator 33

I started reading Antony Beevor's Second World War. It's a real page turner actually, which surprised me. It's big though, so we'll see if I make it through :D
9 Aug 2015, 19:12 PM

I started reading Antony Beevor's Second World War. It's a real page turner actually, which surprised me. It's big though, so we'll see if I make it through :D

Get through it and keep going!
Ive read it and it is like reading WW2 101. Many things are good, some are inaccurate, some are poor. But start from that one and if you find a specific thing you want to explore further ask here or in the Library and you'll find alot of people who can point you in the right direction for further reading.

Doesn't have to be big things. If you read that book and want to know more about a specific units actions in more detail there is a book for that. Ask and you shall be enlightened.
Maybe you are looking for more general information about macro things like industrial output, well there are books for that too. Im sure someone here will be able to point you in the right direction :)
9 Aug 2015, 20:24 PM

Get through it and keep going!
Ive read it and it is like reading WW2 101. Many things are good, some are inaccurate, some are poor. But start from that one and if you find a specific thing you want to explore further ask here or in the Library and you'll find alot of people who can point you in the right direction for further reading.

Doesn't have to be big things. If you read that book and want to know more about a specific units actions in more detail there is a book for that. Ask and you shall be enlightened.
Maybe you are looking for more general information about macro things like industrial output, well there are books for that too. Im sure someone here will be able to point you in the right direction :)

yes , people should read more about the economic side of what happen before , during and after ww2 .

im reading one about it , i will put the title here later .
11 Aug 2015, 13:29 PM

I have a lot of ebooks as well. I read them on PC. Personally I prefer the e-book because it makes referencing much easier and unlike books, I don't have to worry about brightness or eyestrain that much.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2015, 18:06 PMafrrs

yes , to be honest i have 249 pdf books and none were bought , no kidding , there is a lot of free ebooks sites , btw the list i mention are the ones im reading now , because like i said i have an extended library and my father was an history professor ( and later a Principal for 15 years , god rest his soul ) , so i have quite a library on me .
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★