Login

russian armor

Oshteer is so weak in 1v1

4 Aug 2015, 17:47 PM
Patrion 310

4 Aug 2015, 20:36 PM
Donator 11

Arms... Armour... roughly the same word right?
4 Aug 2015, 20:48 PM

4 Aug 2015, 20:53 PM
Donator 11

6 squard members and can beat gren who without LMG.

6 Aug 2015, 06:25 AM

This guy right now
8 Aug 2015, 06:10 AM
Patrion 27

8 Aug 2015, 21:47 PM

I really can't understand the reasons that relic always buff soviets, M5 can get into battle in 7 min, and ostheer maybe only have 1 AT that is usless if M5 stay behind maxiam spams, the weapon members of soviets only cost 15 manpower each one. USF is very balance, very high ability of rifleman but little embrancing with the armers. Soviets is really the strongest in 1v1, 6 squard members and can beat gren who without LMG. and su76 can arty totally free, and maxiam can surpress mg42, that must be kidding, maxiam is rubbish in the history. And the gren is very strenge, when they face conscripts they will die one menmber very soon wich costs 1/4 ability to fight with 6 man. From the Coh2 begining the gren has 1.5 arm, and conscript has 1 arm, so the live of them are both 6, but now every infentries(except shocktroops) only have 1, so now gren only has 4 but conscripts has 6,and gren is the most basic infantry of ostheer, and the least squards members in this game. And in this version, relic nerff gren again, nerff the riflegrenade is a stupid change, that means gren has no posilbe to use the advance of combat in far distance, I really agree with relic never give a shit with the balance, always buff or nerff some units and make one camp harder to play, what a funny balance, and the camp always be ostheer. At last fuck you relic! Just cares how much commanders and DLC can sell, relic is the worst of all strategies game degsin group I never met.

Yea unfortunately the rest of the CoH2 community doesn't mind how relic negatively tweaks the Axis factions because the majority of this BS community are a bunch of narrow minded allied propagandist just like the commies at Relic who only want to provide the Axis with skin and bones but no muscle and will shoot down anyone who says otherwise. The only time you will have balance in a game is if it has no relation to the WW2 era and its a shame how under armed the Ostheer truely are because all the other factions are able to hold up well without much trouble except this faction which requires skill and is the only reason I play it because I like to overcome opponents with skill instead of RNG which is really messed up for all the factions in this game and is the worst thing this company could introduce in a game.

Oh and don't worry Eddy your not the only one put up against the politically correct machine that composes of Relic and their flaming support from the community.

Tumulus
8 Aug 2015, 22:05 PM

I've stopped reading after the "bla bla bla Soviets OP,Germans UP bla bla bla"...
Good read though
8 Aug 2015, 22:18 PM

I've stopped reading after the "bla bla bla Soviets OP,Germans UP bla bla bla"...
Good read though

A good read or did you just read in between the words of the post itself like everyone else in this god forsaken community.
8 Aug 2015, 22:19 PM

Ostheer best 1v1 faction atm.

I bet you never played Ostheer once in your life.
8 Aug 2015, 22:23 PM

I bet you never played Ostheer once in your life.

No, i play only allies. I had a game where puma killed my 5 is2s. Just build puma and win games, so easy. Relic nerf plz. Pumas op.

Also osttruppen.
8 Aug 2015, 22:26 PM

>must be a joke, maxim is rubbish according to history

Why? Its a machinegun, it shoots bullets. I would get down too. :romeoPls:

Yea so does MG42 which still underperforms and MG42 was considered the most feared HMG of WW2 which doesn't seem prevalent in coh2 because 1 second from maxim and squads suppressed and another half second and its insta pin and MG 42 supresses at 2 seconds and takes 3 maybe 4 to pin.
8 Aug 2015, 22:29 PM

No, i play only allies. I had a game where puma killed my 5 is2s. Just build puma and win games, so easy. Relic nerf plz. Pumas op.

Also osttruppen.

Just proved my point so anything you say about the Ostheer balance is just a bunch of flames fanning out. Because I play all factions.
8 Aug 2015, 22:35 PM

Just proved my point so anything you say about the Ostheer balance is just a bunch of flames fanning out. Because I play all factions.

Yeah teach me your way. Osttruppen kill shocks and trench spam impossible to counter. I cant win single game with allies.
aaa
8 Aug 2015, 22:42 PM

curently one must be kind of idiot to lose as germs to equal skill player. They have advantage in both numbers and unit power right from the starting minute of the game.
8 Aug 2015, 22:49 PM

Yeah teach me your way. Osttruppen kill shocks and trench spam impossible to counter. I cant win single game with allies.

Well the best advice I could give you is that 1. You either really suck and shouldn't say anything about mechanics relating to CoH2 and 2. Do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself and spreading Relics failures as Gospel and 3. If it were believable I would totally feel sorry for ya if you lost shocks to osttruppen but it sounds totally false to me because Shocks are the best infantry in CoH2.

Nuff said
8 Aug 2015, 22:54 PM

Well the best advice I could give you is that 1. You either really suck and shouldn't say anything about mechanics relating to CoH2 and 2. Do yourself a favor and stop lying to yourself and spreading Relics failures as Gospel and 3. If it were believable I would totally feel sorry for ya if you lost shocks to osttruppen but it sounds totally false to me because Shocks are the best infantry in CoH2.

no u

Yea so does MG42 which still underperforms and MG42 was considered the most feared HMG of WW2 which doesn't seem prevalent in coh2 because 1 second from maxim and squads suppressed and another half second and its insta pin and MG 42 supresses at 2 seconds and takes 3 maybe 4 to pin.

So t34 should kill 10 tigers by itself coz it made by Stalin himeself?
8 Aug 2015, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2015, 22:42 PMaaa
curently one must be kind of idiot to lose as germs to equal skill player. They have advantage in both numbers and unit power right from the starting minute of the game.

Um not true and its probably the only thing that balances them with the other factions is the MG42 from HQ because the only way Ostheer can win is by holding ground and even the MG42 isn't enough sometimes against allie spams and you have to target each squad to suppress and even with support it can be a pain to hold ground and from experience I have found that the allies recover so well even at the worst of situations whereas in the position of the Ostheer if you screw up your chances of coming back to take the game are that much slimmer.
8 Aug 2015, 22:57 PM

no u

Oh forgot to add this advice as well. Don't be mad be glad:D
8 Aug 2015, 23:00 PM

Oh forgot to add this advice as well. Don't be mad be glad:D

So how to counter osttruppen? Their 420 noscope lmgs mow down everything in seconds. Who need obers when you have osttruppen? They also look badass.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★