Login

russian armor

OH has too much in the openiing

aaa
30 Jul 2015, 14:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2015, 13:50 PMBlalord

- You mean, SU need to build a ZIS after 8 min ?! or even need to macro to kill P4 and Ostwind with Su-76 ?

SU76 is really waste. 1 ZIS yes I know that I must build it to counter axis T3, no other choice.
Why axis are whining about their ATG is not enough vs my light vehicles and allied ATG is surely enough vs their mediums.
Part of my text is a joke over mad axis whine about their T3 timing, M5 OP etc.

Statistics shows that 1v1 balance is better than ever. Slightly better for OH. Which is a strongeest fraction currently and SU is close second.
They are strongest due to T0-T1 sinergy, early mediums, and grens scale to late game better than any other unit in game.

30 Jul 2015, 14:24 PM

So far my experience in 1v1 as Ostheer is that playing against USF is kinda easy (depends on who your fighting) but playing against Soviets is horrible. You can never get enough AT out to defend against the super early T-70's and M5's. I won most of my games because I had like ~50 points left and my Osttruppen and Puma's just became to much for the enemy and they quit with like 300-400 points left.

I would say in 1v1 ans 2v2 right now Soviets are the most powerful faction by a decent margin.
30 Jul 2015, 14:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2015, 14:18 PMaaa

SU76 is really waste. 1 ZIS yes I know that I must build it to counter axis T3, no other choice.
Why axis are whining about their ATG is not enough vs my light vehicles and allied ATG is surely enough vs their mediums.

Part of my text is a joke over mad axis whine about their T3 cost M5 OP etc. Statistics show that 1v1 balance is better than ever. Slightly better for OH. Which is a strongeest fraction currently and SU is close second.

- Ah okay i get it ... please upgrade your game, the big patch was the 21 july, you are 9 days late ! :)

- Maybe cause Medium's dont hit the field at 5 min
aaa
30 Jul 2015, 14:43 PM

Claim of making M5 gun upgrade after T4, T3 cost increase are on point BS.

Why not make 222 gun upgrade after T4 too, until that time it will be without any gun running around for scouting purpose?
30 Jul 2015, 14:45 PM

So far my experience in 1v1 as Ostheer is that playing against USF is kinda easy (depends on who your fighting) but playing against Soviets is horrible. You can never get enough AT out to defend against the super early T-70's and M5's. I won most of my games because I had like ~50 points left and my Osttruppen and Puma's just became to much for the enemy and they quit with like 300-400 points left.

I would say in 1v1 ans 2v2 right now Soviets are the most powerful faction by a decent margin.

I should probably mention that the shortest game I had against Soviets in 1v1 was 33 minutes. With most averaging 45 minutes to an hour+. Soviets honestly can just cost trade so effectively and establish such brutal map control with the super fast(timing wise) light vehicles and hordes of infantry that my wins essentially just revolved around tiring the enemy out or just out trading him with cheaper vehicle and troops.

Out of all the 1v1 matches I had I made tech 3 when fighting Soviets (and actually made a vehicle from it) once.
30 Jul 2015, 14:48 PM

This thread is so wrong from too many aspects...SU are not underpowered...their stock infantry is crap and T34 could use a AI buff,apart from that they are in a pretty good place...oh,and M5 need a nerf
30 Jul 2015, 14:58 PM

This is not so much an OH problem as a USF and in larger games a resource problem.

USF is too predictable.

In larger games resources push through tech trees quickly. Indeed, SU76's can be a threat to infantry, but good players will not blob and will constantly keep moving keeping the barrage to a minimum in damage. To be fair the barrage is free, so its still nice. However, in larger games the the tech race favors Germans who have a deeper tree and get there faster because of higher resources.
30 Jul 2015, 15:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Not sure if troll or serious.

Says he is only a 1v1 player, shows stats for 4v4.
30 Jul 2015, 15:44 PM

An aaa forumpost. Can't be serious Kappa
30 Jul 2015, 15:55 PM

This is not so much an OH problem as a USF and in larger games a resource problem.

USF is too predictable.

In larger games resources push through tech trees quickly. Indeed, SU76's can be a threat to infantry, but good players will not blob and will constantly keep moving keeping the barrage to a minimum in damage. To be fair the barrage is free, so its still nice. However, in larger games the the tech race favors Germans who have a deeper tree and get there faster because of higher resources.

Germans don't have a resource advantage. The reason why Axis is better in 4v4 is the maps are shit.
30 Jul 2015, 16:15 PM
Donator 11

Germans don't have a resource advantage. The reason why Axis is better in 4v4 is the maps are shit.

They don't have a resource advantage but the higher resources advantage them more as it shrinks the early game and moves faster to the strong late game and gives them lots of muni driven upgrades like shreks and lmgs which are better than those the allies can buy.

Maps are also a factor as you say. Big maps leverage forward reinforcement and okw trucks too.
aaa
30 Jul 2015, 16:32 PM

In general OH is very strong now. And they want nerf their oponent more. And if they nerf SU any way, like M5 timing, or whatever.
They must also nerf OH units, prices, or tech tree.

M5 is the only way to deal with sniper on urban maps. Cuz you open with T2 not T1 on them.
30 Jul 2015, 16:43 PM

This thread just makes me lol.

You completely don't know how this game runs...
30 Jul 2015, 16:51 PM
Patrion 39

I reread the original post a few times and I still can't figure out if OP is an amazing troll or just needs to wear a helmet at all times.
30 Jul 2015, 17:25 PM

OH just needs some re-works on their infantry imo. :foreveralone:
Less dmg, but more armor. :foreveralone:
30 Jul 2015, 17:38 PM

Cause fuel caches boosting OKW production is not an advantage.

There are many fine 4v4 maps where fuel is contested all game. This does not stop game from proceeding through tech faster and getting into deeper tech options that Allies don't have. Larger maps mean that points on map are harder to contest (I cannot reliably travel 3 minutes with single infantry squad behind lines without being seen). As such resource points stay controlled longer, and decaps are fewer. In some maps there are more resource points, and with more units capping at beginning of game the resources arrive faster.
30 Jul 2015, 18:20 PM

Can you guys just stop being baited, its obvious lol
30 Jul 2015, 18:24 PM

Can you guys just stop being baited, its obvious lol

i agree. alex needs to be banned already
30 Jul 2015, 18:39 PM
Donator 11

Alex has been very reasoned and polite in this thread
30 Jul 2015, 18:47 PM

Cause fuel caches boosting OKW production is not an advantage.

There are many fine 4v4 maps where fuel is contested all game. This does not stop game from proceeding through tech faster and getting into deeper tech options that Allies don't have. Larger maps mean that points on map are harder to contest (I cannot reliably travel 3 minutes with single infantry squad behind lines without being seen). As such resource points stay controlled longer, and decaps are fewer. In some maps there are more resource points, and with more units capping at beginning of game the resources arrive faster.

They aren't. OKW gets reduced income from fuel caches. It's just as much a resource advantage as a Soviet player making them for a USF player or a USF player for Soviets. If both teams make a lot fuel caches OKW will still proportionally be at an income disadvantage.

People say 4v4 maps are to big. I say they aren't big enough! In a 1v1 you need to cover 2 victory points yourself to win. In a 2v2 you cover 1 and so on and so forth. In 4v4 you can have multiple people covering 1 point which gives inherently defensive factions like Ost a big advantage.

If 4v4's/3v3's had 5 points it would spread people out a lot more and mean that you couldn't just sit all your shit on 2 points and win the game. It would force Axis to move around a lot more and let me tell you that moving shit like KT's and JT's around maps IS NOT EASY.

Soviets stock army got buffed, Relic is going to fix USF (soon), and in less than 2 weeks you will have Brits. The issue isn't allied units being shit anymore it's the fact that the factions have gotten better but we are still fucking playing Steppes even though it's been in rotation since CoH2 Vanilla Beta. Relic has zero excuse for not making an effort towards making better team game maps.

The new maps coming with the Brits for 2v2 and 1v1 are amazing. But the 3v3 and 4v4 maps are just Shittard 2.0 because it's easy as fuck to just mirror a map put a river and bridges in the middle and call it a day.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★