Login

russian armor

Sorry for this...

30 Jul 2015, 08:51 AM

In my other thread I was also asking about the soundtrack as a part of question 10...

Whilst making the sountrack, what was the overall feeling and can you speak of any inspirations that affected it's flow and design? Is there a specific feeling meant to be drawn from it's listeners?

From the western front armies I gathered a type of last hope, last ditch effort, holding strong against a storm and we are nearing the end of a journey type of thing. I also got some sense of regret and the possibility of a fresh start with the inclusion of the typical horns and violins...

From the vanilla game I got a cold, blood soaked landscape with a lingering sense of dread and hope despite the sacrifice in a fascinating mixture. I also hear the rage of the scorned and tormented, the melancholy of people volunteering and being conscripted to fight.

So as the question was...Inspiration, feeling and design, what effects the soundtrack of the British or is that under NDA as well?
30 Jul 2015, 08:58 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I've got an idea, Chunkee. :)

Why don't you take these enterprising questions of yours to the Official Forums and make a thread there? Then report back the results you obtain from the Developers and Forum Mods over there? (The last guy who did so, was banned BTW)
30 Jul 2015, 09:19 AM
Benefactor 115

the music was outsourced to cris velasco and imo was the only good thing about the game when it initially launched.

31 Jul 2015, 08:18 AM

I am much too good of a secret keeper for such occurences majorblood ;P

Anything that is given to me is purely for my own personal amusement *(evil laughing)*
31 Jul 2015, 08:22 AM

I hope its similar to CoH1 british music. They had the best themes imo. Really fit the faction too. I remember for a while I was only playing them just to listen to the music
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★