Login

russian armor

SU-76 issues

PAGES (13)down
10 Aug 2015, 06:24 AM

this is why you dont know a thing about balance!

this is not a real life simulator,deal with it!

We need a Karma system so I can negrep this guy everytime he posts. The Caps lock is real.

Where to start?

Side story time (completely exaggerated but i've given up replying seriously to you):

In Nabarxos' Alternate CoH2 Universe

Just no, please, no

And the SU-85 isn't even expensive. And you've got cheap multipurpose mines, so to say you don't have any counters is a bit rich.

Also ever heard of flanking? You should try it sometime

anyways what you just said is stupid,you just confirmed how little you know about balance and equality yet demand a units performance to be nerfed CAUSE its doing its job.

Firstly, I doubt you even have a 10k 1v1 rank, secondly, ppl ask for nerfs because its doing its job too well.

10 Aug 2015, 06:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 06:24 AMhubewa

We need a Karma system so I can negrep this guy everytime he posts. The Caps lock is real.

Where to start?

Side story time (completely exaggerated but i've given up replying seriously to you):

And the SU-85 isn't even expensive. And you've got cheap multipurpose mines, so to say you don't have any counters is a bit rich.

Also ever heard of flanking? You should try it sometime

Firstly, I doubt you even have a 10k 1v1 rank, secondly, ppl ask for nerfs because its doing its job too well.

SU-85 340mp and fueal 120,inaccurate at long range,penetration is the same as a zis-3,160 damage,good vet,has no turret,need to have 3-4 of them do kill a panther(2 is just full of rng)not very good for its price to handle a panther alone so it fails to combat a medium tank cost effectively let me remind you what TANK DESTROYERS DO!

"A tank destroyer or tank hunter is a type of armoured fighting vehicle, armed with a direct-fire artillery gun or missile launcher, with limited operational capacities and designed specifically to efficiently engage enemy armoured vehicles in a cost-effective manner."

the SU-85 cant not engage the panther alone and doesnt have enougn penetration to destroy it

and i will repeat it again IT IS NOT A REAL LIFE SIMULATOR,THERE IS NO SIDE ARMOR SO FLANKS ARE POINTLESS ON A PANTHER especially with TURRETLESS ANK DESTROYERS!

you dont know a thing about tanks and company of heroes 2 so quit whining and adapt and use your other units instead of demanding nerfs to a unit for doing its job.

10 Aug 2015, 06:57 AM

Please see side story for more relevance to your whinny posts. I'm done replying to you, ive had enough of you cherrypicking points and history.

Thank you, I'm not going to reply to you anymore, if you haven't derailed this thread already.

My impression of you - you have never played a 1v1/2v2 game, this is your first strategy game, and you're probably either Russian or 12 years old.
10 Aug 2015, 07:51 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 05:53 AMJohnnyB

good post. SOV should retain their ability to not tech beyond T3 and still be viable.

although I feel SOV T3 might be too cheap. maybe raise the FU cost to 100 and lower T4 FU cost to 100.
10 Aug 2015, 08:09 AM

@pigsoup
Update your info about the costs.
10 Aug 2015, 08:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 07:51 AMpigsoup

good post. SOV should retain their ability to not tech beyond T3 and still be viable.

although I feel SOV T3 might be too cheap. maybe raise the FU cost to 100 and lower T4 FU cost to 100.

Soviet T4 costs 90 fuel, and the fact that Ostheer legit can't go above T3 in normal average length games is dumb. Like the fact they did a stupid thing and made Ostheer T4 harder to get with the idea "oh you go T3 or T4" (despite the fact they intentionally changed Soviets so they didn't have to do that) does not excuse Soviets getting to rely only on T3 for the entire game.

T4 shouldn't be optional for either faction in a long game, it's just that Ostheer doesn't go T4 because it costs way to fucking much and Soviets don't go T4 because it offers them nothing they don't already have with T3 + call in's.
10 Aug 2015, 08:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 07:51 AMpigsoup

I don't think Penn nerfs would stop this from happening. By the time German heavy armour comes out, so does Soviet heavy armour. I mean SU-76 will still have a long window of use, just not the whole game that's all.
10 Aug 2015, 08:39 AM
Patrion 14

Soviet T4 costs 90 fuel, and the fact that Ostheer legit can't go above T3 in normal average length games is dumb. Like the fact they did a stupid thing and made Ostheer T4 harder to get with the idea "oh you go T3 or T4" (despite the fact they intentionally changed Soviets so they didn't have to do that) does not excuse Soviets getting to rely only on T3 for the entire game.

T4 shouldn't be optional for either faction in a long game, it's just that Ostheer doesn't go T4 because it costs way to fucking much and Soviets don't go T4 because it offers them nothing they don't already have with T3 + call in's.

i can't believe i though SOV T4 was 120 FU. Even after like four dozens of SOV games, I did not know that until now.

anyway, i think T3 units just come out way early and i think SOV T4 is just fine. so i was trying to solve the balance flaw as i see it by transferring fuel cost from one to the another.

about other things, i just do not agree so there is nothing else i can say.
10 Aug 2015, 08:50 AM

Yeah, it could be that as well pigsoup, it probably is a lot more complicated than I thought it was, just let time pass and we shall see?
10 Aug 2015, 08:51 AM

Riddle me this - as Ostheer, how one kills IS2 supported by 3x SU76 and covered by P47?
Answer is - he does not.

SU76 might not look OP on its own but it definitely helps to create some abusive, cheesy scenarios in which no matter what you do - you are fucked.
10 Aug 2015, 09:11 AM

Riddle me this - as Ostheer, how one kills IS2 supported by 3x SU76 and covered by P47?

There's this thing called an Elefant.

10 Aug 2015, 11:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 09:11 AMCruzz

10 Aug 2015, 12:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 06:57 AMhubewa
Please see side story for more relevance to your whinny posts. I'm done replying to you, ive had enough of you cherrypicking points and history.

Thank you, I'm not going to reply to you anymore, if you haven't derailed this thread already.

My impression of you - you have never played a 1v1/2v2 game, this is your first strategy game, and you're probably either Russian or 12 years old.

you are a fool to think you know anything

everytime i post WHY that SU-76 is fine you reply to me offending me,and saying that one panther should beat 3-4 SU-76s in company of heroes 2 cause "REAL LIFE FACTS".

you FAIL MISERABLY to understand what balance means by confusing real life facts with a video game.

this is not a simulator of WW2 but an RTS game based on WW2

10 Aug 2015, 12:33 PM
Patrion 14

Nabarxos and hubewa, I strongly advice the two of you to chill the f out. Your little beef is derailing this thread enough already
10 Aug 2015, 13:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 09:11 AMCruzz

Oh, sorry mate, didn't know Elephant excels in shootiung down planes while murdering enemy armor at the same time.
10 Aug 2015, 13:38 PM

Nabarxos and hubewa, I strongly advice the two of you to chill the f out. Your little beef is derailing this thread enough already

It's fine, I can't be bothered replying to this clown anymore.

Anyway, gave the SU-76 a go, with the M5. My takes from it.

1. A significantly alert player will not get SU-76s killed by creeping Paks
2. Be dominant enough in the early game and you can get both M5 and SU-76 in 7-8 min.
3. Barrage is effective en-masse and that's it. It can be buffed.
4. By the time the KT comes out, 3-4 SU 76s can reliably kill a KT from the front (alright with an IS-2 as well)

Yeah this thing is waaaaay too strong, its endgame performance seriously needs to be toned down. The kicker is that the SU-76 only eats 8 pop, meaning even after building 4-5 or those, you still get to maintain an army after.

The current Soviet meta is more or less push German army off with T3. M5 shuts down Infantry and light vehicles, SU-76 shuts down medium armour and even heavy armour. Just having a unit like the M5 rotate around the map is a lot stronger than clowncars doing it. Something seriously needs to change with Soviet T3, it really does feel too strong.
10 Aug 2015, 13:52 PM

Oh, sorry mate, didn't know Elephant excels in shootiung down planes while murdering enemy armor at the same time.

Because there are a lot of doctrines with IS-2 and planes that actually do something, especially P-47, right?
10 Aug 2015, 13:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 13:52 PMKatitof

Because there are a lot of doctrines with IS-2 and planes that actually do something, especially P-47, right?

Lend Lease Tankovy doctrine, starting with 50 cals, Jeeps and ending with T-34-85, IS-2 and P-47 or more accurately Airacobra.
10 Aug 2015, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2015, 13:52 PMKatitof

Do I really have to say that was about 2v2 game?
10 Aug 2015, 15:07 PM

Do I really have to say that was about 2v2 game?

Do I really have to ask what your partner was doing in the meanwhile?
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS