Login

russian armor

King Tiger Tank concern

29 Jul 2015, 00:07 AM

it appears that only the king tiger has been excluded from the heavy tank limit meaning that players from the OKW side can produce as many King Tigers as their pop cap and fuel can afford them which is really concerning I hope relic can patch this "exploit" that way only one heavy tank whether its a king tiger or jagdtiger can be deployed at a time just like all the other factions being that a king tiger is classified as a heavy tank regardless of call-in or not
29 Jul 2015, 00:13 AM

KV1 the same? Just had a game with 4 of those from the Counter Attack doctrine called in?
29 Jul 2015, 00:14 AM

Getting multiple KT's is a bad idea, normal I only get a KT as a very last resort if I'm desperate and my trucks have been blown up
29 Jul 2015, 00:21 AM

KT is so spameable...

Yes, agreed, add limit ffs
29 Jul 2015, 01:02 AM

KT is so spameable...

Yes, agreed, add limit ffs

something you and i can agree on
29 Jul 2015, 02:00 AM

it appears that only the king tiger has been excluded from the heavy tank limit meaning that players from the OKW side can produce as many King Tigers as their pop cap and fuel can afford them which is really concerning I hope relic can patch this "exploit" that way only one heavy tank whether its a king tiger or jagdtiger can be deployed at a time just like all the other factions being that a king tiger is classified as a heavy tank regardless of call-in or not

It's not an exploit.
Read the patch note carefully plz.

When pz4j is brought to okw, is there any point to get 2 KT?
KT gonna face tons of su-76 or whatever crap?

You're making this thread in official forum and brought in here.
At least it will not work well in here, I assure you.

P.S.: Kronosaur0s's comment is sarcasm... obviously.
29 Jul 2015, 02:14 AM

It's not an exploit.
Read the patch note carefully plz.

When pz4j is brought to okw, is there any point to get 2 KT?
KT gonna face tons of su-76 or whatever crap?

You're making this thread in official forum and brought in here.
At least it will not work well in here, I assure you.

P.S.: Kronosaur0s's comment is sarcasm... obviously.

nevertheless having the option and the freedom to do it is "there and open" and that is a serious problem
29 Jul 2015, 02:42 AM

nevertheless having the option and the freedom to do it is "there and open" and that is a serious problem

Of course it does not have problem having it there and opened.

Why?
Relic does not concern, (they said they might change somethings, but are we hearing people crying over KTs?)
Most of the players does not concern,
only you and official forum's extreme guys concern.

It's like you still cry for CAS commander now, becuase of damage potential.

It is fine.
29 Jul 2015, 02:54 AM

If you allow an OKW player to accumulate the fuel for 2 tigers then you sorta deserve it.

Its not an exploit, its working as intended.

something you and i can agree on

I think he was being sarcastic to make you look silly...

Mission accomplished lol
29 Jul 2015, 03:05 AM

KT is the only non-doctrinal heavy, and that it is always available to OKW is clearly an intentional faction feature. Also, as others indicate, it's so slow, especially in terms of turret traverse, that it just isn't a really game-changing unit. It's great as finisher, but it probably won't haul your fat out of the fire if you are already in trouble.
29 Jul 2015, 03:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jul 2015, 02:54 AMCorsin

If you allow an OKW player to accumulate the fuel for 2 tigers then you sorta deserve it.

Its not an exploit, its working as intended.

I think he was being sarcastic to make you look silly...

Mission accomplished lol

that doesn't stop OKW players from trying especially since allies or OST can only call in 1 heavy tanks at a time where as OKW can field 2+ heavy tanks at will which is quite unfair if you ask me
29 Jul 2015, 06:32 AM

KV1 the same? Just had a game with 4 of those from the Counter Attack doctrine called in?

Trying to remember times when KV1 rekt infantry and tanks alike...hmmm..........nope,can't seem to remember
@Corsin You don't really need to fuck up for the opponent to have 2 KT...in 3v3 and 4v4 you just need an Ost partner with the Opel Truck plus a few fuel caches...
29 Jul 2015, 06:36 AM

KT is only situational in my case. I prefer JPz 4, Pz4 and Panther in almost all situations
29 Jul 2015, 06:53 AM

@Corsin You don't really need to fuck up for the opponent to have 2 KT...in 3v3 and 4v4 you just need an Ost partner with the Opel Truck plus a few fuel caches...

Opel truck only applies to Ost player him/herself.
OKW will still get reduced income from caches so like... +1 oil per caches

Have you played OKW recently?
Or.. are you joking?
29 Jul 2015, 07:39 AM

Who builds KT atm anyway?! There are so many options and the best and quickest tank combo for OKW is panther + pzIV, it's better than a KT. Never built one anymore from centuries.
29 Jul 2015, 08:51 AM

OKW side can produce as many King Tigers as their pop cap and fuel can afford them

That should realistically be enough limitation. 4v4 stompfests may once every full moon offer more than one at a time, but the same can be argued for USA going over popcap.

I don't care if they put in a hard limitation, it will not make a difference.
29 Jul 2015, 13:43 PM

Opel truck only applies to Ost player him/herself.
OKW will still get reduced income from caches so like... +1 oil per caches

Have you played OKW recently?
Or.. are you joking?

I do not play OKW,nor USF as I do not own WFA...but I play Soviets and Ostheer and sorry to say but in an hour long game there CAN be 2 King Tigers,or even more,if there are 4 OKW...think of the rape
29 Jul 2015, 14:10 PM

Pls, Admin.
Close this thread!
29 Jul 2015, 21:00 PM

Great, the OP didn't think spamming the official forums was enough so he made it over here now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★