Login

russian armor

OST command tank is OP?

26 Jul 2015, 22:10 PM

maybe it was like that because it was balanced that way. :luvDerp:

IVe seen and had my panzer IV command tanks used to great effect before this patch. This change was unneccessary. It should have been changed to only have an aura,sure,ill agree to that,but only in neutral territory and friendly territory,not all territory.

Now you can just blob everything around the command tank all around the map with that amazing buff,which is just...well...how do i say this...its OP. :luvDerp:

Yes I agree it should be neutral and friendly territory and not enemy territory. But before it WAS mediocre being stuck affecting only a specific region. I don't really see how it's OP since the unit doesn't really have any teeth.
26 Jul 2015, 22:28 PM

I can't say I've had too much experience with the command tank this patch but it seems to me that if the aura is over-performing now that it works in all territory then it should just be toned down a bit to respect the fact that it is much easier to use.
26 Jul 2015, 22:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 22:28 PMCabreza
I can't say I've had too much experience with the command tank this patch but it seems to me that if the aura is over-performing now that it works in all territory then it should just be toned down a bit to respect the fact that it is much easier to use.

This would effectively remove the unit from the game because the unit itself is only good for it's aura.

It should just not work in enemy territory. That's all. Also remember only one of the doctrines it comes with has a heavy tank, most of the rest of them rely on medium and light armor, the buff to it has made the game much more fun because more Ostheer commanders are meta!
26 Jul 2015, 22:39 PM
Donator 11

you keep spamming the replays section with ones of you winning, so what exactly is your current issue outside of just wanting to troll people.

I have a win/lose ratio slightly above 50% at all time. I play automatch, all types and I am not the "noob". I want to win more and there is always some shit standing in my way like OP axis infantry like obers charging HMG frontally, ost mortar has great range and accuracy, gren with lmgs, better armor + smoke, luchs wiping entire squads. Its just the game is not balanced at all. Allies suck, axis are better. Why cant relic make this game balanced? Why should axis have the upper hand?
26 Jul 2015, 22:56 PM

I have a win/lose ratio slightly above 50% at all time. I play automatch, all types and I am not the "noob". I want to win more and there is always some shit standing in my way like OP axis infantry like obers charging HMG frontally, ost mortar has great range and accuracy, gren with lmgs, better armor + smoke, luchs wiping entire squads. Its just the game is not balanced at all. Allies suck, axis are better. Why cant relic make this game balanced? Why should axis have the upper hand?

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/0/steamid/76561198111117245

lol

Dude I think a lot of your issues are L2P, I used to be like you. Complaining all the time; trust me when I say you will feel a lot better if you "git gud"
26 Jul 2015, 22:56 PM
26 Jul 2015, 23:11 PM

When people see too much of one thing, they claim OP.
26 Jul 2015, 23:14 PM

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/0/steamid/76561198111117245

lol

Dude I think a lot of your issues are L2P, I used to be like you. Complaining all the time; trust me when I say you will feel a lot better if you "git gud"

He has more post on the forums then games played.
27 Jul 2015, 04:41 AM

This would effectively remove the unit from the game because the unit itself is only good for it's aura.

It should just not work in enemy territory. That's all. Also remember only one of the doctrines it comes with has a heavy tank, most of the rest of them rely on medium and light armor, the buff to it has made the game much more fun because more Ostheer commanders are meta!

I'm not saying remove the aura, I'm saying that IF the aura is too strong in enemy territory then the best way to approach the solution would be to reduce the strength of the aura a bit instead of adding a bunch of complicated rules as to when it works and when it doesn't. Keep in mind that nothing has changed about the command tank's main gun so it is still quite decent vs infantry and light vehicles. If the aura was a bit weaker then the main gun could also be a little better or the price of the command P4 could be somewhat cheaper.
27 Jul 2015, 05:59 AM

Pussyking, I saw no post from you untill now which isn't a blatant nonsense.

No, really man, what's wrong with you?!
27 Jul 2015, 06:07 AM

I have to agree with cabreza. If the aura is too stronk, adjust it a bit
27 Jul 2015, 06:11 AM

Could make it like the Command Panther were it gets better bonus's as it vets up and little bit more teeth so it actually CAN vet up. This could be a trade off for reducing the basic bonus it gets.
27 Jul 2015, 08:12 AM

When people see too much of one thing, they claim OP.

Explains the 100% serious "conscripts OP" thread on official forums.

Command tank is awesome, buff is awesome, but I wouldn't call it OP.
Time will show how truly potent is and if it'll prove to be too good, it'll be nerfed.
27 Jul 2015, 08:19 AM

A Command Pz4 is never OP as a ML-20 or Quad M5 (early game). So in my opinion the Pz4 is in the right position.
27 Jul 2015, 09:30 AM

So many people baited...
27 Jul 2015, 09:42 AM

if axis is better and OP, do you win more and have higher ranks as axis?
27 Jul 2015, 10:04 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2015, 09:42 AMAladdin

if axis is better and OP, do you win more and have higher ranks as axis?

Axis is a camping faction. Its all defensive and passive and boring.
27 Jul 2015, 10:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2015, 05:59 AMJohnnyB
Pussyking, I saw no post from you until now which isn't a blatant nonsense.

No, really man, what's wrong with you?!
Ultra nationalistic Russians. Notice how only Soviet units are underpowered. He never ever mentioned a US unit being weak. The nasty Germans Nazis are OP of course. Za Rodina!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★