Login

russian armor

Abandon vehicles change

10 Jun 2013, 23:36 PM

it is just my idea:
How about enemy/friendly is only able to capture the abandoned vehicle once its fully repaired ?
11 Jun 2013, 00:07 AM

If so, rather than repair it, they will destroy all.

Because too much time is spent to repair it.
11 Jun 2013, 00:51 AM

well i kinda get pissed to see my IS2 or Tiger in enemy hand :D
11 Jun 2013, 02:01 AM

Stop losing heavy tanks in enemy territory... Is just my idea... I'll bill you.
11 Jun 2013, 06:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2013, 02:01 AMDanielD
Stop losing heavy tanks in enemy territory... Is just my idea... I'll bill you.

has not happened to me yet i just lost a scout car and then imagined what if it was a tiger come on whats the point in giving tips ? its just a suggestion :| the main problem of this community is as soon as you post something instead of talking about it everyone goes for giving tips.
like barton makes a topic about snipers and %99 comments on his topic is giving him tips how to use snipers instead of giving their idea about his suggestion
11 Jun 2013, 07:39 AM

I think it works out fine. It seems like it's become more rare that vehicles are salvageable and when they are you should already know when it happened that the opponent may grab it. It takes a LONG time to repair an abandoned vehicle.
11 Jun 2013, 07:40 AM

How about the idea is completely useless then....in crazy fights...there's very little time to get the abandoned vehicles and most of the time they blow up once you get in them because the other team shoots something at it to make sure you don't get in that vehicle. Most games I see....even Pro games...no one needs to cap any vehicles.
11 Jun 2013, 07:56 AM

RE: The Shape: More options > less options.
11 Jun 2013, 08:08 AM

Permanently Banned
I dont have a problem with abaondoned vehicles. Their value as abandoned (and therefore value when taken by opposition), is balanced against their relative cost vs survivability.

Abandoned Support Weapons, however, are systematically imbalanced because Sov can reman Ostheer equipment with 6 men, compared to Ostheers 3 man.

There is no rational reason, in congruence and assymetric design, that Sov support has 6 men, which is their nominal squad size, whereas Ostheer, where nominal squad size is 4, has only 3 on support weapons.

Ostheer support crews need to be naturalised to 4man.
11 Jun 2013, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2013, 08:08 AMNullist
I dont have a problem with abaondoned vehicles. Their value as abandoned (and therefore value when taken by opposition), is balanced against their relative cost vs survivability.

Abandoned Support Weapons, however, are systematically imbalanced because Sov can reman Ostheer equipment with 6 men, compared to Ostheers 3 man.

There is no rational reason, in congruence and assymetric design, that Sov support has 6 men, which is their nominal squad size, whereas Ostheer, where nominal squad size is 4, has only 3 on support weapons.

Ostheer support crews need to be naturalised to 4man.

how about decreasing soviet crew members to 3 and give them same health as ostheer ? atleast now axis sniper has something to do facing 3 men instead of 6 also probbaly we get a chance to kill garrisoned soviet troops! increasing axis to 4 men is another mistake its just gonna be a game with spamming support units in buildings
11 Jun 2013, 09:44 AM

Permanently Banned
Considering the only garrisonable Support unit is the MG/Maxim, i find that anless congruent balance. Garrisons are a separate problem. And one I am confident will be dealtwith.

Reducing Sov Support to 3 man, while superficially congruent, would unfairly advantage Ostheer crews over Sov, because they have armor.

There is no rational why Ostheer dont have 4man crews.
11 Jun 2013, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2013, 09:44 AMNullist

Reducing Sov Support to 3 man, while superficially congruent, would unfairly advantage Ostheer crews over Sov, because they have armor.

There is no rational why Ostheer dont have 4man crews.

No i didnt mean just reducing them. i meant reducing to 3men and give them same health as axis just like what we had in coh1
11 Jun 2013, 11:44 AM

Permanently Banned
Ostheer and Sov have the same health, per model.

What differentiates them, is armor.
11 Jun 2013, 16:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2013, 11:44 AMNullist
Ostheer and Sov have the same health, per model.

What differentiates them, is armor.

jesus ok health armor everything should be same for both crews. honestly you need such detailed post ? when we say health we mean both. and last time i checked i didnt see any solder having armor on his body unless u mean the helmet ?
11 Jun 2013, 16:38 PM
Senior Caster Badge

He's talking about how it is, not how it necessarily should be, and when he says armor he means the in game armor values in the statistics, not like, actual armor. Health and armor are different: health is your HP bar and armor determines when weapons penetrate and do damage to your health.
11 Jun 2013, 17:59 PM

I agree about thing with abandoned vehicles, but full health? is just too much i think, 1/4 maybe, but not full, it would take like 15 mins to fully repair some good tank
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★