Login

russian armor

Remove ability to drop 50kg bomb on enemy base.

22 Jul 2015, 01:31 AM

This is THE most stupid ability to give the CAS commander. You can literally control the entire map for a long time, and still have most of your standing army obliterated at your base while healing.

So sick of CAS-no-skill commander flat out bailing players and winning them games.

Skip through the replay until it gets to the end. You'll know what I'm talking about.

22 Jul 2015, 01:33 AM

Remove the ability for Howitzers to be built in your base or priests to be able to be fired in your base and we have a deal.
22 Jul 2015, 01:41 AM

Remove the ability for Howitzers to be built in your base or priests to be able to be fired in your base and we have a deal.

Priests and Howitzers can't be made with 165 munitions, and they certainly require more maintenance, and patience to use. "herrrdurr im going to give myself 125 munis from my almost non existant fuel to use on a scout plane, and then 1 bomb army rape while his troops cant move"

FFS you can't even drop 240mm strikes on enemy bases, etc. WHY should they have the ability to drop the 50kg bomb?

22 Jul 2015, 01:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 01:41 AMVANE

Priests and Howitzers can't be made with 165 munitions, and they certainly require more maintenance, and patience to use. "herrrdurr im going to give myself 125 munis from my almost non existant fuel to use on a scout plane, and then 1 bomb army rape while his troops cant move"

Dude 1 ML-20 can wipe an entire army, Priests can move around and be decrewed in between shooting. Without a counter the other player is just screwed. Ostheer have stuka dive bomb + recon for a reason.

OKW have well.....prayers I guess :foreveralone:
22 Jul 2015, 01:48 AM

Dude 1 ML-20 can wipe an entire army, Priests can move around and be decrewed in between shooting. Without a counter the other player is just screwed. Ostheer have stuka dive bomb + recon for a reason.

OKW have well.....prayers I guess :foreveralone:

I think that artillery just needs its' range fixed on 1v1 and 2v2 maps so that you can't shoot all over the entire map; HOWEVER, you can still wipe the artillery crew. Meanwhile you can't even get a AA HT to kill the bomber because the plane doesn't show up on the map. :facepalm:
22 Jul 2015, 01:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 01:48 AMVANE

I think that artillery just needs its' range fixed on 1v1 and 2v2 maps so that you can't shoot all over the entire map; HOWEVER, you can still wipe the artillery crew. Meanwhile you can't even get a AA HT to kill the bomber because the plane doesn't show up on the map. :facepalm:

Just making it so it can only be built outside the base making in vulnerable to actual assaults would be a huuuuuge improvement. Then you can disable Stuka Dive Bombing on enemy bases.

Right now the ML-20 WILL wipe you off the map if you don't counter it. Most of the time I'm always keeping a recon plane in the air because if you let it get off a salvo it's going to kill something important.
22 Jul 2015, 02:08 AM

Just making it so it can only be built outside the base making in vulnerable to actual assaults would be a huuuuuge improvement. Then you can disable Stuka Dive Bombing on enemy bases.

Right now the ML-20 WILL wipe you off the map if you don't counter it. Most of the time I'm always keeping a recon plane in the air because if you let it get off a salvo it's going to kill something important.

Good point

If it is designed as a counter to artillery, then what counters the 50kg bomb? You can't shoot it down, or do anything. It's cheap as hell to drop when you have a munition point + conversion. A USF player doesn't need a priest for you to abuse the dive bomb. What is he going to do? He can't do anything!

Thing is that you can fix the fixed artillery by limiting range on small games + building outside. That would make it more fair. But please, for fucks sake, CAS still needs some work.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★