Login

russian armor

Relics new 1v1 map rotation is terrible.

11 Jul 2015, 23:42 PM
Donator 11

Get rid of Einhoven Country and Bystra Voda. They're so allied favored it's FUCKING retarded. I can't even turtle those dam maps because facts speaking, any allied infantry either outnumbers or outscales right off the bat. So hypothetically speaking you'll either be dealing with double soviet scripts right off the bat that will force a retreat (maps are fucking gigantic) or die trying to grab the cutoff right outside your base. This is speaking strictly from a Whermacht standpoint. I'm not speaking for Okw. It's silly, I can't play aggressive early or play conservative and turtle.
11 Jul 2015, 23:44 PM
Donator 11

Before people start saying get an mg and turtle, there's way to many points to flank ie. Einhoven Country you can literally flank in a 120 degree angle right outside the base. I mean c'mon. What's the counter? MG SPAM? Jesus, if this is going to make it to E-sports there's so many issues with these new map rotations it's not funny.
11 Jul 2015, 23:45 PM

classic rage post.

better remove maps like stalingrad, minsk and, i agree, bystraya first.

eindhoven is fine.
11 Jul 2015, 23:48 PM
Donator 11

Einhoven is too dam large. It literally promotes mg spam to turtle. Think about it. For every script your at an 2 man advantage (speaking basic t1 infantry, not including assault engis blah blah blah). So you either turtle and lose by mid game or play aggressive and mp bleed to death.
11 Jul 2015, 23:51 PM
Donator 11

Oh and say let's turtle by the time you've gathered a decent force, by around 7min mark, Soviet player or even American will have light-med vehicles out (T70, M20-Half). Oh you say get a pak? Ok, i'll bleed heavy mp trying to protect maybe 3 cutoffs and if i'm lucky a fuel that keeps switching back and forth.
11 Jul 2015, 23:52 PM
Donator 11

Axis micro gives you carpal tunnel.
12 Jul 2015, 00:13 AM

Axis micro gives you carpal tunnel.

Do you think all those flanking squads do their own movements?

For every time you need to re position your MG, the other guy had to predict or determine where your MG was and then had to send troops the long way around to flank it.
12 Jul 2015, 00:15 AM

Somebody had a bad day...

The rotation has been much much worse in the past. Eindhoven isn't too bad.
12 Jul 2015, 00:18 AM
Donator 11

Lol, i'm just frustrated man. I've got all this data and it's like god dam it WORK. Sorry, end rant.
12 Jul 2015, 00:21 AM
Donator 11

eindhoven is meh but voda is sooooo bad i would pay te get it out of rotation or add one more veto
12 Jul 2015, 09:54 AM

Please don't post 3 or more posts in a row, edit the last post with the new content, thank you.

IMO most CoH2 maps are pretty meh especially for axis. There is no single map where I can say 'wooohoo this game is going to be great!'. It's rather 'Well... this map again... ooookay.'
12 Jul 2015, 09:56 AM

Do you think all those flanking squads do their own movements?

For every time you need to re position your MG, the other guy had to predict or determine where your MG was and then had to send troops the long way around to flank it.

Working as intended since 2006, no problem since 2006.

L2P

Please don't post 3 or more posts in a row, edit the last post with the new content, thank you.

IMO most CoH2 maps are pretty meh especially for axis. There is no single map where I can say 'wooohoo this game is going to be great!'. It's rather 'Well... this map again... ooookay.'

Maybe Wrecked train should make a return. :)

I quitted playing COH2 1v1 because the map are so pathetic biased. Even the big 3 Angoville, Semois, Langre don't give me the good impression as the old one. When I want 1v1 I just go playing vCOH.
12 Jul 2015, 10:06 AM

Stalingrad and Bystraya Voda could do with being removed from automatch, but a lot of your losses on these maps will come down to how you approach them. If you are trying to turtle and getting outflanked, don't. Draw them in thinking you're doing that and if you know he's flanking you hit his isolated squads one by one with your Gren blob or something. Then we'll see a post here on hwo OP axis are on Einhoven Country etc. What he can dish out you can, you just have to work that little bit harder.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Australia 21
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment