Does Hit The Deck! Affect Stolen HMGs?
9 Jul 2015, 23:15 PM
#1
Posts: 6
Topic in the Title. Can anyone confirm or deny if this bulletin (which reads: "Heavy Machine Guns gain 10% more experience.") would improve the vet gain on, say, a stolen MG-42 as well as with my hypothetical maxims and/or DShKs? Or if I were playing WM, would allied MGs be a bit faster on the vet gain for me?
9 Jul 2015, 23:19 PM
#2
Posts: 169
I don't think it would as the crew manning the MG are not longer MG crew but I could be wrong.
10 Jul 2015, 05:22 AM
#3
Posts: 1605 | Subs: 1
Cruzz said that cross faction bulletins works on vehicles. Idk if they work on team weapons though 

10 Jul 2015, 20:48 PM
#4
Posts: 6
Ooh. The plot thickens. I haven't managed to steal any HMGs, sadly, so I'm still in the dark.
10 Jul 2015, 20:52 PM
#5
Posts: 3052 | Subs: 14
Ooh. The plot thickens. I haven't managed to steal any HMGs, sadly, so I'm still in the dark.
Im pretty sure the bulletin says "MG42 heavy machine gun teams" not ALL machine gun teams.

triple edit
, It does because an HMG is an HMG,it doesnt matter who it 'originally' belongs to 
10 Jul 2015, 23:16 PM
#6
Posts: 2115 | Subs: 1
Im pretty sure the bulletin says "MG42 heavy machine gun teams" not ALL machine gun teams.
nvm![]()
triple edit, It does because an HMG is an HMG,it doesnt matter who it 'originally' belongs to

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
13 | ||
|
|
|
1125 | ||
|
|
|
60 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.488234.676+3
- 2.930244.792+24
- 3.621363.631+3
- 4.700418.626+14
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3520
Board Info
211 users are online:
211 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17068
Welcome our newest member, tipclubvn
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, tipclubvn
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
