Login

russian armor

_underscore's corner for semi-decent casts

8 Jul 2015, 00:10 AM
Donator 33

Some of you will have seen me lurking Replays, getting to grips with this casting thing.
After covering enough games it's inevitable that I'll make it through the odd cast in semi-decent fashion. These lucky few games will be posted in here!

But first, the obligatory AMA (ask myself anything).

Where did you get your soothing tones?
I was born in New Zealand, the land of beaches, farms, ozone depletion, hobbits, and a top-notch ARPG game.

Why are you casting instead of playing?
I used to play, and I hope to again! I started on DSL, but last year my internet was downgraded so I stuck to 4v4. Now this year I live behind the great firewall so I'm moving on to commentary for the foreseeable future.

You're not shouting. Pls shout.
I'm interested in the consequences of player actions and awareness of tactical choices. Although calling everything shot for shot can be exciting I feel like there are enough people already doing this really well.

How is your schedule?
Casual. I'm keeping up at least a few games per week, but how often I update the thread depends on how many commentaries turn out alright. The rest of them will make it to YouTube, so that's always an option if you just can't wait any longer.

Which other games do you play at the moment?
Civilization 5. 7 Days to Die. I mostly game socially these days. I might play Path of Exile again soon depending on friends.

8 Jul 2015, 00:12 AM
Donator 33

First up is Lenny12346 vs GhostEddy.
Soviet Reserve Army vs Mechanized Assault Doctrine.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS