Login

russian armor

British marketing is coming!!!

PAGES (11)down
8 Jul 2015, 17:29 PM

Katitof, I'm sure it was a joke but someone might take it a bit more seriously. Invised your post.
8 Jul 2015, 17:36 PM

Stags are coming...brace yourselves...
8 Jul 2015, 17:44 PM

Oh well... internetz is srs bsns :guyokay:
8 Jul 2015, 17:51 PM
Honorary Member Badge

They have a commander that air drops tea and crumpets

I want one that drops tea and crumpet
9 Jul 2015, 15:52 PM
Senior Editor Badge

So what group is he supposed to be in then? The Private Alpha doesn't know when the expansion releases, the people in the alpha for the new faction don't know when it will be released, etc. Where would he have gotten that information to leak it?

Looks like my sources are right :D

http://www.polygon.com/2015/7/9/8920393/company-of-heroes-2-british-forces-release-date-expansion-trailer-screenshots
9 Jul 2015, 16:16 PM

How to sell DLC in COH2 ( by me! )

- Make Alpha test, take opinion from testers.

- Release the DLC, make them OP as fuck ( Same goes for every new factions + Commanders )

- People who really want to win/ got spare money will just buy the new DLC and abuse it ( Why not? It's our money. )

- After sometimes, Sega see that they can't no longer milk that DLC => Balance incoming boys.

- Remember Ostruppen? Remember Tiger Ace? Remember KV2? Remember Ober ?

Release on 1/9 maybe not a good ideal, that's also the day Metal Gear Solid V come out :D
9 Jul 2015, 16:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2015, 15:52 PMnigo

Looks like my sources are right :D

http://www.polygon.com/2015/7/9/8920393/company-of-heroes-2-british-forces-release-date-expansion-trailer-screenshots

Lol guess that random guy was right then, though I have no idea where he could've gotten that info from.
9 Jul 2015, 16:26 PM

Osttruppen were op? This couldn't be true :D
9 Jul 2015, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2015, 16:26 PMFrost
Osttruppen were op? This couldn't be true :D

At the time it was release, yes :D.

I remember in 2vs2, I abused it by making like 7 squads ( At release time, Ostruppen was cheap as ****), take every damn building on the fields and then wait for tier 2, making halftrack + panzergrenadier and eat everything :D.

9 Jul 2015, 16:39 PM

Usually I'd be excited about a new expansion. But after the amount of bs hype I've gone through over the last 2 years my excitement has turned into agitation from the sad fact that the balance will take an arrow to the knee and the amount of dlc spam to come will be endless. And all for a faction we've already experienced in VCoH. Neva forget :foreveralone:

On the bright side my good friend IronRoman will become #1 Brits in CoH2 come September. :foreveralone:
9 Jul 2015, 18:59 PM

UPDATES:
Features:

UNIQUE PLAYSTYLE: Experience a unique tech-tree that challenges the player to balance the constant trade-off between mobility and defense – basically giving you two factions for the price of one. Surprise your opponents with your development choices and an open end game configuration.

DISTINCTIVE UNITS & ABILITIES: From the Churchill Crocodile flamethrower tank to the RAF glider, this new faction introduces new gameplay mechanics with a range of 15 one-of-a-kind units. Meanwhile, the new commanders’ abilities revolve around impressive staged events making the most of air raids and artillery.

ARMY WITH CHARACTER: An international cast of actors from England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and New-Zealand bring the units to life, with accents ranging from the posh elite to the working class. The writing of the units’ audio cues was also given special attention in order to ensure the various regional differences – and rivalries – among the British subjects stand out.

IMPROVED MO-CAPPED ANIMATIONS: The battlefield comes to life like never before thanks to motion-captured data for the most common animation set (SMG), that will also update all of the previous armies’ animation systems.

NEW MAPS: Eight stunning new maps enhance the extensive collection of pre-existing Company of Heroes 2 maps as well as thousands of community created maps available on the Steam workshop.

INTENSE ONLINE COMBAT: Feel the unprecedented ferocity of frontline strategic warfare and engage in visceral battle with adversaries from across the globe.
9 Jul 2015, 19:11 PM

As a marketing student, I know exactly how you feel

It looks like they had something planned out. Very good to see.

Let's hope now they have planned releases of unit teases/features over the next few weeks until launch. Maybe they have so much planned before September 3rd that Cynthia thought it would be an appropriate time to step down and move on...
9 Jul 2015, 19:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2015, 16:31 PMKyle

At the time it was release, yes

What is shock troops. Osttruppen were semi-useful at best, although i used them as hard counter to soviet sniper builds to climb into top 50 of 1v1 ladder.

Really broken thing was 240mp assgrens.

9 Jul 2015, 19:19 PM
Patrion 14

It looks like they had something planned out. Very good to see.

Let's hope now they have planned releases of unit teases/features over the next few weeks until launch. Maybe they have so much planned before September 3rd that Cynthia thought it would be an appropriate time to step down and move on...

Cynthia leaving has nothing to do with Brits coming out
9 Jul 2015, 19:28 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Cynthia leaving has nothing to do with Brits coming out

I'm not sure about this. It may have something to do with South Wales, but memory falters. :P
9 Jul 2015, 19:29 PM
Patrion 14

I'm not sure about this. It may have something to do with South Wales, but memory falters. :P

:snfCHVGame:
9 Jul 2015, 19:35 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

:snfCHVGame:

Or it might have been, that love comes in a sealed container.. :unsure:.. dunno....:p
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak