Login

russian armor

Is COH2 broken?

23 Jun 2015, 21:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 16:26 PMpugzii
Never thought I would see the day when someone claims Axis can't win in 3v3/4v4... I genuinely think this might be one of the most illinformed threads ever made on this forum.

If your really struggling send me a PM and you can play with myself and friends in a 4v4 and I will show you how hilariously wrong you are. Say hello to 9 Minute KT.

That's it i'm not using this forum any longer! I haven't been here long but I'm done being isulted by people calling me "ill informed" and sometimes even "stupid". I have these impressions about the game for a reason and I hate not being taken seriously!

goodbey people!
23 Jun 2015, 22:00 PM

That's it i'm not using this forum any longer! I haven't been here long but I'm done being isulted by people calling me "ill informed" and sometimes even "stupid". I have these impressions for a reason. I hate not being taken seriously!

goodbey people!

k thx bai
23 Jun 2015, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 22:00 PMBurts

k thx bai

Oh you thinkg your so cool now don't you...please! give me break!
23 Jun 2015, 22:19 PM

Im an USF 4v4 player, played lots of match, and axis wins 80% game due to heavy tanks and panthers.

Im not noob neither a pro, im just an average player.

Cheers.
23 Jun 2015, 22:30 PM

That's it i'm not using this forum any longer! I haven't been here long but I'm done being isulted by people calling me "ill informed" and sometimes even "stupid". I have these impressions about the game for a reason and I hate not being taken seriously!

goodbey people!

Care to prove your point? Let's play 1x1, you can play as allies.
23 Jun 2015, 22:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 22:30 PMVitor

Care to prove your point? Let's play 1x1, you can play as allies.

This thread is a about 3v3 and 4v4 with randoms (as opposed to an arranged team), not about 1v1 and 2v2 (as I clearly stated in my original post). So us playing a 1v1 wouldn't prove any point at all.
23 Jun 2015, 22:38 PM

Sorry OP but, you need to listen.

If 99 people out of 100 do not have a problem, but 1 person does... well what does that tell you??
23 Jun 2015, 22:40 PM

This thread is a about 3v3 and 4v4 with randoms (as opposed to an arranged team), not about 1v1 and 2v2 (as I clearly stated in my original post). So us playing a 1v1 wouldn't prove any point at all.

Axis is much more powerful in large team games, so yes, it would prove much.
23 Jun 2015, 22:51 PM

Sorry OP but, you need to listen.

If 99 people out of 100 do not have a problem, but 1 person does... well what does that tell you??

Than why does this keep happening? Why do I get swarmed as axis every single time, why do I swarm the axis as allies every single time why do my random teammates who play axis say the same thing I've been saying every single time? Explain that! If there is really nothing going on then why is it the same thing over and over again? I refuse to believe that that is a coincedence. It feels like a pattern. Besides, majority is not always right. Often majority get's stuck in dogma's and absolutes. Most people think like this for example: "this thing is always true" and then base their reasoning on that. In this case the notion "axis is always OP in large teamgames" is the center of most people's reasoning without taking enough variables into consideration.
23 Jun 2015, 22:53 PM

Um, maybe you were lucky a few times in a row? Maybe you just played better those matches? I really don't understand why people always blame the fucking game before looking at themselves. Unless it is obviously an issue with the game I ALWAYS either blame myself for losing because I played shit or the other teammate because he just didn't play very well. Like, does anyone lose any matches anymore because they just didn't play very well once or just got outplayed? You don't always play well every match, some days are better than others.
23 Jun 2015, 22:55 PM
Patrion 14

Cleaned up some self proclaimed shitposting.
Play nice kiddo's
23 Jun 2015, 22:58 PM

replay replay replay
23 Jun 2015, 22:58 PM
Patrion 14

...I am looking for an explanation for that not your dogmatic views.

only thing backing your opinion is your experience and nothing else. you keep telling people this is not a L2P issue and that you are not a noob. only way to prove that you are not a noob is post your playercard. at least in this case i think.

even while knowing that the only "evidence" you got is your experience which cannot be shared nor examined by others, you are firmly dogmatic in your view that the game is the problem.
23 Jun 2015, 23:01 PM

Um, maybe you were lucky a few times in a row? Maybe you just played better those matches? I really don't understand why people always blame the fucking game before looking at themselves. Unless it is obviously an issue with the game I ALWAYS either blame myself for losing because I played shit or the other teammate because he just didn't play very well. Like, does anyone lose any matches anymore because they just didn't play very well once or just got outplayed? You don't always play well every match, some days are better than others.

True, and at first I did look at myself and I do not want to blame the game, honestly I don't, I whish it was me that was the problem. At least that way I could work on it. But everthing that has been happening lately has got me believing that it is not me. It's just, why do I always win with the same faction even though when I ananlyze my own replays I can't find any significant differences between my allied and my axis playstyle
23 Jun 2015, 23:03 PM

Permanently Banned
Well I see this thread turned fast into a full scale shithouse, happy to stir up some controversy :D
23 Jun 2015, 23:03 PM

The game is insofar as much broken as it simply just isn't that deep. Upgrades gave Relic's previous RTS's the depth the needed to be really captivating so even when you had smaller amounts of units you had greater amount of variants.

The shear lack of global upgrades, unit upgrades, and varying upgrades is just flabbergasting when Relic's last RTS (DoWII Retribution) had tons of them and they knew it was a good idea.

As long as you are forced to spend MP and Fuel on more units rather than upgrading your current ones, spam and blobbing will be rampant. It also drastically limits the skill set of players when micro and not tactical planning is what determines every match because everyone always ends up with a huge ass army.

It doesn't help on top of this that the Allies dominate 1v1 and 2v2 game modes and Axis does 3v3 and 4v4 resulting in a split playerbase were 1 side swears the other is OP purely based on the game mode they play.
23 Jun 2015, 23:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 22:58 PMpigsoup

only thing backing your opinion is your experience and nothing else. you keep telling people this is not a L2P issue and that you are not a noob. only way to prove that you are not a noob is post your playercard. at least in this case i think.

even while knowing that the only "evidence" you got is your experience which cannot be shared nor examined by others, you are firmly dogmatic in your view that the game is the problem.

Well it's not a problem per sé, it's more of an observation that keeps being confirmed because it just keeps happening.

Besides, observation is not dogmatic, if it stops happening I will adjust my view. So that's not dogmatic.

Having a general "rule" or "assumption" and sticking with it no matter what your own observation tells you is dogmatic. That's not what I'm doing here.

I originally also had the assumption that axis was generally stronger than allies but with what has happened to me recently has changed that belief (I'm not saying axis is always weaker than allies but they are certainly not stronger, at least not anymore). In other words, I experienced something and adjusted my view accordingly and that's anything but dogmatic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 40
unknown 25
Mexico 17
unknown 2
Germany 868

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L