Login

russian armor

Patch notes for 23rd June

PAGES (33)down
17 Jun 2015, 23:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:45 PMCieZ

Nobody is saying these are bad changes, the reason why people are upset is because without the complete changes they make no sense.

Not to mention most of these changes are fixes. Sorry but it's expected of a company to fix things that are broken because that is their job and the fact they are choosing to be lazy about doing their job fixing things by delaying the rest of the fixes is silly.
17 Jun 2015, 23:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:52 PMPorygon

You gonna read the whole picture or not?

Faust can no longer cripple swarming up 85s.
Only one Tiger is a joke to those 85s.
120 got damage nerfed but still enough to kill anyone except sniper, then what's the difference? Is there is difference killing yourself with a Railgun and a pistol? The price reduction making them 10x even more viable.
MGs buff are global, so it is irreverent.

Seriously when did you stop playing this game? Why Ost is so suck because the time table of 85s arriving and Ost t3 is so closed, so Ost need to rely on their Tigers, now it is fucked.

that's mean Guard motor is buffing to skyhigh.

Fausts can cripple the 85s. Just damage it first. Stug G, P4, Tiger, PAK, tellers all come to mind. Well the Teller/Riegal would damage the engine anyways.

So... field T3... GASP. I know, I know... shocking isn't it. Believe it or not, P4 command tank + Pz4s easily go toe to toe with 85s. Plus you'll have 1-2 PaKs to support you.

What you need to understand is how the AoE profile interacts with that mortar damage. Yes the 120 has a slightly different AoE profile than the 82 but the area in which it deals model-lethal damage is going to be lower. Also, removal of precision strike is a HUGE nerf.

Global MG buffs are not irrelevant. MG42 and MG34 are better than the Maxim, and more necessary in a lot of cases. Plus, as I've mentioned before - and you conveniently disregard the fact that Guards will no longer break MGs mid assault. Pretty important.

Not sure why you're questioning my activity/me playing the game. Sure I haven't played CoH 2 100% of the time for the past 2 years. But I've been very active recently. Both in the 1v1 and 2v2 communities.

#Adapt
17 Jun 2015, 23:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:50 PMRollo

Please let me 1vs1 you CieZ! I want to feed your e-peen!

I have a pretty small epeen compared to a lot of people.

And I know this your post is a sarcastic shit-post.

But sure, let's 1v1.
17 Jun 2015, 23:58 PM

Ciez upload the beating. I want it to be my first cast.
17 Jun 2015, 23:59 PM
Patrion 14

nice changes. hope it don't take another 3 months for some changes i saw in the alpha.
18 Jun 2015, 00:00 AM

Nobody is saying these are bad changes, the reason why people are upset is because without the complete changes they make no sense.

Not to mention most of these changes are fixes. Sorry but it's expected of a company to fix things that are broken because that is their job and the fact they are choosing to be lazy about doing their job fixing things by delaying the rest of the fixes is silly.

Flamer crit removal makes sense outside of the context of the other changes in the alpha.
Call in heavy tank change makes sense.
Plane crash change makes sense.
HMG buffs make sense.
Stug G change makes sense.
120mm/precision strike removal make sense.
M5 quad & stuart buffs make sense.
Weapon crews not dying mid-fight makes sense.
DSHK & Su76 buffs make sense.
Stug E nerf makes sense.
OKW sweeper buff makes sense.
Raketen buff makes sense.

Do I really need to keep going? There isn't a single change in this patch that I disagree with, and they all make sense even outside of the context of future #NDA content.

Also, the majority of this patch was balance changes. Not bug fixes. If you choose to use the term "fix" when talking about buffs/nerfs (which are clearly balance changes) that's not my fault.
18 Jun 2015, 00:01 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:39 PMZyllen

Then dont get flanked and drop tellers in paths he is going to flank

because I will float so much muni when I want lmgs and shrecks and flamers
18 Jun 2015, 00:03 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:15 PMnewvan

"Su 76 doing more damage than Stug G Kappa." - it's your words, from post #136 and it isn't true. +10 more penetration it is 3-5% better chance against tanks, and it is like that if we do not take into account that axis tanks, in general, have better armor.

Ehhhhrrmmaaaagaahhhwwdd, I did say that. Forgive my foolishness!
18 Jun 2015, 00:03 AM

Ciez will loose for sur :)
18 Jun 2015, 00:04 AM

Ciez will loose for sur :)

There are plenty of people in this community that are waaaaay better than me.

Rollo is not one of them :)
18 Jun 2015, 00:04 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:55 PMCieZ

Fausts can cripple the 85s. Just damage it first. Stug G, P4, Tiger, PAK, tellers all come to mind. Well the Teller/Riegal would damage the engine anyways.

So... field T3... GASP. I know, I know... shocking isn't it. Believe it or not, P4 command tank + Pz4s easily go toe to toe with 85s. Plus you'll have 1-2 PaKs to support you.

What you need to understand is how the AoE profile interacts with that mortar damage. Yes the 120 has a slightly different AoE profile than the 82 but the area in which it deals model-lethal damage is going to be lower. Also, removal of precision strike is a HUGE nerf.

Global MG buffs are not irrelevant. MG42 and MG34 are better than the Maxim, and more necessary in a lot of cases. Plus, as I've mentioned before - and you conveniently disregard the fact that Guards will no longer break MGs mid assault. Pretty important.

Not sure why you're questioning my activity/me playing the game. Sure I haven't played CoH 2 100% of the time for the past 2 years. But I've been very active recently. Both in the 1v1 and 2v2 communities.

#Adapt

Yes yes adapt, just like the Soviet players do

Oh wait
18 Jun 2015, 00:07 AM

Good patch and +1 Ciez
I think this game is approaching a right direction to balance.
18 Jun 2015, 00:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 00:00 AMCieZ

Flamer crit removal makes sense outside of the context of the other changes in the alpha.
HMG buffs make sense.
Stug E nerf makes sense.

Do I really need to keep going? There isn't a single change in this patch that I disagree with, and they all make sense even outside of the context of future #NDA content.

Also, the majority of this patch was balance changes. Not bug fixes. If you choose to use the term "fix" when talking about buffs/nerfs (which are clearly balance changes) that's not my fault.

SU-76 buff makes zero sense with out a teching change, the StuG G changes makes no sense with out a range increase, call in heavies being fixed (meaning they ADMIT there is an issue with call in's) but then medium call in's not being touched at all makes no sense.

Yes some of the stuff is obviously objectively good, this however doesn't excuse refusing to release the rest of the changes just to essentially prolong everyone's suffering.
18 Jun 2015, 00:10 AM

Yes yes adapt, just like the Soviet players do

Oh wait

So instead of actually making an informed post that contributes to the thread... you post this...

Awesome.

+1 +1 +1 +1.

Good post. Would read again.

FailFish
18 Jun 2015, 00:12 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 00:00 AMCieZ

HMG buffs make sense.
Stug E nerf makes sense.

Ciez, Noone is pissed off because the changes are bad. Noone is even really pissed off.

People are saddened because these changes made more sense on the context of the alpha, which had much more changes.

You can even see how these changes are directly ripped from the alpha changes. (Su76 changes reference tier change). The changes to heavy callins without changes to /85's also seems odd.

The patch is great, but there is a lot of work from the alpha that hasn't come through yet.

Thankfully, relic announced that the changes are partial. More will come in later updates.
18 Jun 2015, 00:12 AM

SU-76 buff makes zero sense with out a teching change, the StuG G changes makes no sense with out a range increase, call in heavies being fixed (meaning they ADMIT there is an issue with call in's) but then medium call in's not being touched at all makes no sense.

Yes some of the stuff is obviously objectively good, this however doesn't excuse refusing to release the rest of the changes just to essentially prolong everyone's suffering.

The Su76 buff makes sense because the current Su76 is terrible. Everyone knows it.

The Stug G buff makes sense without a range increase so the Su85 and other, more expensive TDs. It's still a massive buff.

T34/85s are a lot easier to deal with than ISUs and IS2s. Especially with Stug G and Raketen buffs.
18 Jun 2015, 00:14 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 00:10 AMCieZ

So instead of actually making an informed post that contributes to the thread... you post this...

Awesome.

+1 +1 +1 +1.

Good post. Would read again.

FailFish

I gave you a very well constructed argument in another reply, you ingnored that. Apart from that, everyone seems to agree you love Relic with all of your heart. You defending a patch or anything Relic does, is something not to be taken very seriously.

12/10, would argue again
18 Jun 2015, 00:14 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 23:42 PMCieZ

Replay pls.

Inb4 4v4. Yay.

Still an extremely cost-inefficient tank.

Yes, that's have that conversation:

A You never see multiple KT in 1v1

B Yes, that's true, but you see them in larger modes

A Well not in 1v1

B Then it makes no difference to you if there's a limit does it?
18 Jun 2015, 00:15 AM

Permanently Banned

Ciez, Noone is pissed off because the changes are bad. Noone is even really pissed off.

People are saddened because these changes made more sense on the context of the alpha, which had much more changes.

You can even see how these changes are directly ripped from the alpha changes. (Su76 changes reference tier change). The changes to heavy callins without changes to /85's also seems odd.

The patch is great, but there is a lot of work from the alpha that hasn't come through yet.

Thankfully, relic announced that the changes are partial. More will come in later updates.

Soon™
18 Jun 2015, 00:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:32 PMCieZ
Meanwhile...

Nobody talking about plane crashes being changed, as the community begged for. For good reason. They were dumb.

Nobody talking about Relic addressing vehicle death crits.

Nobody talking about removal of precision strike, which was a super dumb ability.

Nobody talking about the first steps in fixing call-in heavies.

Reinforced wire being cuttable.
Sturm sweepers not having terrible range anymore.

Global HMG buffs to counter-act blobbing.

Removal of Flame crits and the flamer model blowing up randomly.

No more weapon crews dying out of the blue while crewed/having to be paranoid and repair them constantly against Guards/PTRS cons.

Better tank control via prioritize vehicle being added...

Like seriously... did people just skip over all the amazing changes to immediately QQ about T34/85s, which won't be as strong as they are now relative to other Axis buffs...

/facepalm
FailFish

This community never ceases to amaze me.

I love how you bow down (and) for what a modder would do in an hour. And how you keep on telling the community, whos been crying for these changes, how retarded they are. You should rest your tongue boy.
PAGES (33)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight