Login

russian armor

Free graphical upgrade - Reshade + SweetFX

8 Jun 2015, 23:18 PM

hm?

Whoops, missed that, thank you. :new:

Welp, should be safe for everybody, I'll be trying it out tomorrow and will let everyone know how it goes, plus for anyone still unsure about the file, simply trial it through https://www.virustotal.com/ B-)
8 Jun 2015, 23:21 PM

[...]

no problem, dude, always ready to help the new ones on this board Kappa
8 Jun 2015, 23:32 PM

Welp, should be safe for everybody, I'll be trying it out tomorrow and will let everyone know how it goes, plus for anyone still unsure about the file, simply trial it through https://www.virustotal.com/ B-)

Yeah, the least TrickyWaters could do is provide us with a few hashes of the file, or a screenshot of it being run through virustotal.

Until then he's an idiot for wanting people to blindly trust him.
9 Jun 2015, 01:22 AM

Sweetfx is a very common and popular graphics modification program that allows users to implement their own graphic bells and whistles. I've used it for dozens of games, like dying light, witcher 3, gta 5 and street fighter 4..

do a quick search online.. sweetfx and reshade are legit
9 Jun 2015, 02:29 AM

Sweetfx is a very common and popular graphics modification program that allows users to implement their own graphic bells and whistles. I've used it for dozens of games, like dying light, witcher 3, gta 5 and street fighter 4..

do a quick search online.. sweetfx and reshade are legit

It doesn't mean the file that he's wanting everyone to download is legit.

I'm not saying it's not legit, but it is silly for him to expect everyone to trust him without any sort of evidence/reputation.
9 Jun 2015, 02:54 AM

Easy solution... download it from the source... no more need to speculate about evil intentions

http://reshade.me/

settings for various games using
https://sfx.thelazy.net/downloads/
9 Jun 2015, 03:12 AM

"knowing that i might not want what i can get for free"
9 Jun 2015, 06:30 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I must apologize for tricky, he tends to use bad language to express himself and i understand if his sentences make you doubt in his good will.

You see, me and him are good friends in real life, we both were in the same clan in vcoh: Wheres my Demo < was a very known clan back then. Tricky has many replays with me in gamereplays and he was a good player back then top 150 back in the day, so he was known in the coh scene far before this site. So yea, CoH2 isn't his kind of soup in 1v1 anymore, so that makes him not a very active member, but we do play it in 2v2 time to time, so he gave me these files, told me that it will make the game look better, so i did.

And it does look better. I understand it's hard to trust a stranger on the internet, but i can tell you this is with good intention. If you still don't trust him, then i can put the pictures up myself, but later when i get back from work.
9 Jun 2015, 08:48 AM

Rofl.. this is getting funny, I have to thank my good friend Spanky for doing this lol, putting out those good words.

As I said again, you don't have to trust me, I put those files up there for your oppportunity, those who want to try em try em out, the rest, get outta here lol.
9 Jun 2015, 12:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2015, 06:30 AMSpanky
I must apologize for tricky, he tends to use bad language to express himself and i understand if his sentences make you doubt in his good will.

You see, me and him are good friends in real life, we both were in the same clan in vcoh: Wheres my Demo < was a very known clan back then. Tricky has many replays with me in gamereplays and he was a good player back then top 150 back in the day, so he was known in the coh scene far before this site. So yea, CoH2 isn't his kind of soup in 1v1 anymore, so that makes him not a very active member, but we do play it in 2v2 time to time, so he gave me these files, told me that it will make the game look better, so i did.

And it does look better. I understand it's hard to trust a stranger on the internet, but i can tell you this is with good intention. If you still don't trust him, then i can put the pictures up myself, but later when i get back from work.

It's all good Spanky. Your confirmation is all we need really. :D
9 Jun 2015, 13:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2015, 02:29 AMCieZ

It doesn't mean the file that he's wanting everyone to download is legit.

I'm not saying it's not legit, but it is silly for him to expect everyone to trust him without any sort of evidence/reputation.

Still SweetFX is just an Injector that adds some shaders to make a game look better. If you were to download his files you would see, that those files are mostly shaders and the other stuff sweetfx uses, nothing worrying.

With a little research I also found some other sweetfx presets somebody did, whith pictures: https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/2645/
9 Jun 2015, 15:37 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

It's all good Spanky. Your confirmation is all we need really. :D

Good, enjoy the better looking game. ;)
9 Jun 2015, 15:43 PM

Still no pics :snfPeter:

Meanwhile those who dowloaded it are nowhere to be seen :snfPeter:
9 Jun 2015, 16:02 PM

They have been nuclear bombed.
9 Jun 2015, 16:05 PM

It's WONDERFUL Kreygasm
9 Jun 2015, 16:19 PM

btw which coh2 folder is it? Some people can get confused. Kappa Is it the main folder where the RelicCOH2.exe is?
9 Jun 2015, 17:05 PM

Yes ofc it's the main folder where RelicCOH2.exe is. :D
9 Jun 2015, 17:18 PM
Patrion 14

Well I tried this, extracted all files to main game folder but the game refuses to start.
And if I just copy the whole folder to main folder it does start but I don't see any difference.
9 Jun 2015, 17:32 PM

The fact that people blindly download things that people tell them too. I'm sorry but if you wish to be respected you must provide proof of a legit file.

Society seems to be getting dumber as the level of technology rises exponential...smh :facepalm:

PS: Free Graphical Upgrade as a title has the negative connotation like saying Free RAM Download!!! JS.....
9 Jun 2015, 18:31 PM

For the ones that the rar pack isn't working you can download the sweetfx_settings file here instead, as that's all you need, and get reshade from the official website.

http://www.upload.ee/files/4770051/SweetFX_Settings.txt.html

Reshade http://www.mediafire.com/download/ubbs8tawpq050v8/ReShade+0.18.7+Public+Beta+with+SweetFX+2.0+Beta+8.7z

Put the settings file in the SweetFX folder.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 100
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment